4

I sit on my luggage and zip it up as far as it can go. I struggle with the zipper getting caught in my clothes and pull it out carefully.

"Chelsea I thought you might need this." My mother says. She hands me a brand new Polaroid camera. The color was a shiny blue and the aperture was a shiny yellow. It was different but I liked it. I loved it. "In case you see anything beautiful, take a picture. It'll last longer." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks mom. I'm not sure how long Demi wants me to stay with her but if you need me I will come running back to you." I say.

"You're an adult baby. I'll be fine, just be careful. Remember, don't talk to strangers, don't do drugs, drink responsibly and have fun." She says smiling. I laugh and give her one last hug before driving to Demi's house.

After driving for half an hour, I reach her home and knock on her door. Diana opens it and gives me a wide smile. "Agh you made it just in time. Demi needs our help." She says while letting me in her home. I walk to Demi's room and see her struggling with her suitcases just like I was forty minutes ago. I jump on one suitcase and help her zip it up. "Thank God you came. Do you know how long I've been trying to zip this up?" Demi asks. I look at her outfit. Sweatpants, soft fluffy boots, her hair in a bun and a hoodie.

"Long enough." I reply after examining her. "Let's get the other suitcases." I say.

After packing up 7 suitcases, we see three security guards lead us to the private car and grab the suitcases. While in the car, Demi changes the station about one hundred times before finding a song she liked. She blasts the song loud enough for the whole street to hear. It was no surprise, it was one of her songs. She leaned out of the car window and screamed out "By my deluxe album! It's on iTunes now!" She turns her head to find me shaking mine. "What? It's called self advertising." She laughs. I poke my head out of the window and scream out, "Sorry!" We drove for hours and at one point switched sleeping positions.

She laid her head on my lap and curled her little body into a ball. Then I laid my head on her shoulder. We finally arrived at the airport but were surrounded by paparazzi and fans. As soon as she stepped out, I heard nothing but the snaps of the cameras and people cheering. Demi grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

We pushed through all the people but one question from the life draining paparazzi caught my attention.

"Are you girls a couple Demi? What's the deal? What's going on?"

I blush. My face is ridiculously red, I can tell. After getting our bags checked and heading to the private jet, Demi takes a look at me.

"Are you okay?" Demi asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I reply without hesitation. Demi gives me a look, a special look. I know what this look is and I hate seeing it because it's like she's searching in my soul to find the truth.

"It's the paparazzi isn't it?" I sigh and shake my head.

"I hate it when you do that." I reply.

"You just hate that I'm right. I told you already, you can't hide anything from me." She says with a soft smile. We get inside the jet and she takes the seat in front of mine.

"Come on. Let's play a game." She says.

"What game?" I ask. She sits with a questioning look on her face.

"How about...Pictionary?" She asks.

I nod and I listen as Demi asks her security guard for a piece of paper and a pencil. We start the game and already I am confused of what she is drawing. I focus in on her two large circles. Then she adds two dots inside these large circles. I scratch my head and think for a second.

"Um...boobs?" I say. She drops the pencil and crosses her arms.

"You have to give me time Chelsea. I feel like every time I play pictionary, people think I'm drawing something inappropriate." She pouts.

"Demi, that's because you always draw something inappropriate." I laugh. She giggles and snatches her writing utensil of the table. She begins to scribble and scratch again and the picture becomes somewhat clear to me.

"Oh, are those eyes?" I ask.

"Yes!" She says, rapidly nodding her head like a little kid. I swear she is too adorable.

I fell asleep on the jet and when I wake up, I see Demi laid back in her seat. Her phone was raised above her face. It slipped out of her hands and made contact on her nose and forehead.

"Ow." She whispered. I couldn't hold it in, I chuckled to myself and saw her sit up in her chair. She smiled and slightly squinted her eyes. "Don't act like that's never happened to you." She said.

"It never has happened to me." I reply.

"Are you human?"

"Really cute." She laughs and let's out a big sigh.

"Are we there yet?" She groaned.

"Not yet." The pilot replied. She waited a couple of minutes until asking the question again.

"You're gonna have to hang tight darling. Were not touching Italy until another 2 hours." I look at her and she looks at me.

"What?" She asked.

"I never knew we were going to Italy.

"It's a European tour, Chelsea. How could I miss out on Italy?" I placed my elbows on the table and rested my head in the palms of my hands.

"Italy is going to be so amazing" I say.

"It'll be even more amazing now that you're here with me." Demi replied with a smile. I blush and hide my face in my palms.

"Is it something I said?" She asked. I raise my head from my hands and shake my head.

"No, you're just the most awesome friend a girl could ever have." Demi smiled wide and brushed her shoulders off.

"I know. It's hard being this awesome."