;* 5 *;

Bakugou
Skirt.....green hair.....could that be her? I stand up and as she turns.....

Bakugou: "Frog face."

Kirishima: "Don't be mean bro!"

Not to be mean, but thats definitely not her.

Bakugou: "Piece by piece.....I'm remembering her. Green hair that would be in messy curls. Fair skin with freckles on her cheeks."

Kirishima: "Maybe you mistook someone else's voice...."

Bakugou: "I know how she sounds! Her sweet voice that she couldn't project much but once you heard it....you could never forget it."

Uraraka: "You mean Deku?"

Bakugou: "You know who she is?!"

Uraraka: "No, sorry......I meant the voice you were describing."

Bakugou: "Yeah, I'm the one who gave her that nickname."

Izuku
Did I hear him right?

Izuku: "Kacchan.....?"

Uh oh....

Bakugou: "WHO SAID THAT?!"

I can't tell him it was me. I look back at him. Now that I really do look at him.....I can say it is Kacchan.

Bakugou: "DEKU! When I found out who you are you bet your sorry ass that I'm going to ask you out!"

That's when everyone began to whisper. Does he even know that I'm a boy?!

Mina: "Wow! So bold! How do you know that you want to ask her out?"

Bakugou: "I've liked her since we were kids but I moved away so we never saw each other."

That's when Shoto stands up.

Izuku: "Shoto....?"

Todoroki: "Deku is mine."

Everyone then looked at him. What is he even thinking!?

Bakugou: "Don't tell me you know who she is half n half."

Todoroki: "I do. I like her more than you that's for sure. She's my best friend so she's just finding out about my feelings too."

I can see him glance at me.

Todoroki: "I love you....Deku."

I'm trying not to blush but my face is heating up. The whole class has burst into whispers. I stand up and leave.

Bakugou
Uraraka: "Shoto! I think Izuku liked you. He left with such a devastating face...."

Bakugou: "So we have a gay kid in our class..."

Todoroki: "What if you ended up gay?"

Bakugou: "Don't make me laugh. I like Deku and she's a girl. I've only thought of girls."

Todoroki: "You might be surprised...."

Bakugou: "Tch."

Like hell im gay. I like Deku and she's a girl. Then again, the only person who reacted was that guy......no! Couldn't be. Looks like he's back. I see him sit down and a dark aura forms around him. That's when, what I assume is the teacher, walks in.

Aizawa: "Settle down. We're going to be doing duets right off the bat. We'll be pairing you up by your guys request. I know who you all are so just write your name and the stage name of the other person you want to sing with."

He then seems to disappear into a sleeping bag. We all walk up to the front and leave the piece of paper and walk back to the desk. He soon stood up and sticked a hand out. He started looking through the papers.

Aizawa: "Uravity with Ingenium. Pinky with Froppy.
Red Riot with Chargebolt. Deku with Ground Zero."

The class soon abrupt into chaos.

Mina: "Man Deku is so lucky!"

Tsuyu: "Ground Zero with Deku would sound very nice...."

Obviously. So I will be able to be with her.

Aizawa: "Only person who can't participate is Shoto Todoroki."

Todoroki: "WHAT?! Why?"

Aizawa: "Your father doesn't want you to. Anyway, come to my desk so I can pass you your partners phone number. No personal questions. Looks like one of you already know who someone is."

As students went up one by one I kept staring at broccoli boy who seemed to be overjoyed.

Aizawa: "One more thing, songs will be played in class and will be judged by other students. So don't think you don't have to do your all."

I finally go up to get Deku's number and...

Aizawa: "One more thing, Deku has requested only text messages."

What the fuck Deku?