;* 4 *;

Bakugou
Kirishima: "How do you know they're even here then."

Bakugou: "All I remember is her singing voice. And I heard her voice. She goes by Deku, that's what I called her when we were kids."

I smirk at myself at the thought. So she does remember me, at least to some extent.

Kirishima: "You know they don't let us know who we are until our 3rd year. Right?"

Bakugou: "I'm willing to wait that long if that's what it takes to just see her again."

Kirishima: "Determination. So manly!"

I would just hope I don't have to wait that long.

Todoroki
Izuku: "*sneezes*"

Todoroki: "Who would be talking about you?"

Izuku: "Oh come on! You don't believe that stuff, do you?"

Todoroki: "Well it was dead silence."

Izuku: "True.....I guess."

Todoroki: "You know what just hit me."

Izuku: "What?"

Todoroki: "When did you find out you were gay? I remember you telling me you kind of liked this girl in grade school and then in middle school you're dating guys."

Izuku: "I never told you?"

Todoroki: "Nope."

Izuku: "Well....in middle school. I finally realized I had feelings for this guy in grade school."

Grade school? No one really hung out with him but me.....could it be?!

Izuku: "I've been over him though. I know it would never happen."

Damn it!

Todoroki: "Well.....lets just say.....this guy were to have feelings for you too. Would you give him a shot?"

Izuku: "The guy from grade school? Hmm.....maybe."

That means I have a chance!

Izuku: "Well, here's my house. I'll see you in school in a week. Wouldn't need your dad taking you away again."

Todoroki: "Yeah.........Izuku?"

Izuku: "Yes?"

He's too cute....

Todoroki: "Never mind. Can't say because of school and all."

Izuku: "Okay! See ya."

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a girl. Cute, and acts like one. Though.....the reason he's captured my heart is because of what he said to me.

Izuku: "You don't have to play what your dad says. It's your music and style, not his."

He inspired me to be who I want to be as a singer. Gay people aren't really.....accepted. So if me and Izuku were to date we'd have to keep it low key. Just like he has for years. Which reminds me, we have to have our next song in progress once we go to school. I've been having thoughts on which one......Izuku pops into my head again. Most of my songs end up being about him. This one won't be any different.

1 week later...

Izuku
Izuku: "Shoto! We're in the same class?!"

Todoroki: "Seems so."

Uraraka: "Izuku!"

Izuku: "Uraraka! And Iida too!"

Iida: "Seems we were all talented enough to be in class 1-A."

Uraraka: "Isn't that cool?!"

Izuku: "Yup!"

That's when ash blonde hair catches my eye. I follow it and notice it's the guy I bumped into when I went to the interview.

Todoroki: "Izuku?"

Izuku: "YES?!"

Todoroki: "I know that reaction and look.....don't tell me...."

Uraraka: "What?"

Todoroki: "Well this guy here is gay and it seems someone has caught his fancy."

Uraraka: "Really?! WHO?!"

I can feel my face begin to heat up. I cover my face and point to guy. They all follow the direction and see him.

Uraraka: "The guy with red hair?"

Izuku: "What? No.....it's the guy with ash blonde...."

Uraraka: "Ohh......I'm going to talk to them."

Izuku: "Uraraka!"

3rd person
Uraraka makes her way over to Bakugou and Kirishima.

Uraraka: "Hi there. I'm Uraraka Ocha—"

She was soon interrupted by Bakugou standing up suddenly. He caught glimpse of Izuku's green curly hair.

Bakugou: "Just like her...."

He soon made his way over there. He then turned Izuku and realized that it was a guy, and not a girl.

Bakugou: "Sorry......do you.....do you have a relative in this course?"

Izuku: "Hah?"

Bakugou: "You just......never mind."

Bakugou soon stomped back over to his desk.

Kirishima: "You alright, bakubro?"

Bakugou: 'I swear she had green hair....'

That's when another student walked in. Skirt, and green hair. Bakugou once again perked up. Could that be her?