𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

"boo" a voice whispered in rosalie's ear, causing her to jerk her arm back, elbowing whoever it was. they only let out a pained cry, clutching the part rosalie hit.

the girl turned, seeing a familiar raven-haired boy, now in pain. "sirius!" she whisper-shouted, unable to make much noise as they were in the library. "are you okay? don't scare me like that!" she said, helping him up. "i'm dying, rosie-lette, you've killed me... with those pretty eyes" he said, smirking, though still in pain.

rosie scowled, hitting his arm in spite. "this isn't the right time to say those things, merlin, madam pomfrey will have my head for this" she said. "don't worry your orange head, rosie-lette, it doesn't hurt as much" he said, half lying.

"are you sure? you have been applying the ointment on your bruise, right?" she asked, still worried. "yes, yes, darling, unless" he smirked "you want to do it for me?" sirius said, leaning in close to her face.

she could feel his breath hit her face, the close proximity they had made her step back, her back hitting the shelf behind her. "i don't think i regret elbowing you as much anymore" she huffed, turning back sharply, making sirius step back. "aww, come on, rosie-lette, i was only joking around" he said, going to her left. she only hummed in response, taking her stack of books to where she usually sat, sirius followed her.

he sat down opposite her, watching her work quietly.

"have you talked to your little girlfriend?" she asked after sometime of silence. "hm, not really, i don't think i will, actually" he said, playing with one of the books rosalie got. "what? why? she was hurt when..." she trailed off. did he even remember what happened? he was half asleep, surely he thought it was a dream. sirius raised and eyebrow, waiting for her to continue. "nevermind, just got talk to her, she's been glaring at me since you were put in the hospital wing" rosalie said before shifting her attention to the parchment in front tof her.

"and why would anyone glare at such a pretty sight like you?" he said, trying to get her attention. "go ask cartwright, maybe she has the answer" she growled lowly, scowling at her parchment. "i'll go talk to her if it bothers you that much, rosie-lette" he said, patting her head before standing up. "i'll be going now, don't miss me too much"

rosalie rolled her eyes. he's been exerting such effort into finding and annoying her. after the day in the hospital wing, sirius seemed to go wherever she went.

"why is it that you always seem to know where i am?" she asked sirius who was stood on top of the stairs of the astronomy tower.

the boy just shrugged, sitting beside her. "i follow my heart and it seems to lead me to you" he said cheesily. "sod off, black" she grumbled, shoving him lightly. "and where's the fun in that, dear rosie?"

for a moment she thought he somehow put a tracker on her, so he knows wherever she was, but only shook the thought away and continued on with her muggle studies homework.