[5] What Is He? Psychic?

🌸'Yo, my otakus! Hope you had a beautiful day...or night. Wherever you are! I hope this chapter makes up for how short the other chapter is. I want to make it just right for you guys. Anyway, here's Chapter 5 for all thrilled fangirls/boys; idk lol.'🌸
•••
Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki Telepathically Talking: "Bold."
Y/N Talking: "Regular."
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••
Y/N: POV

It shot me right then that he noticed. More than that, his reaction and his thoughts were different.
He gazed back down to both mine and Kaidou's hands that had still been intertwined.We gazed at each other for a second and quickly pulled away.

Nendo spectate the scene not too far from us before giggling like a highschool girl. My flushed face wasn't enough to express how embarrassing that was.

I moved over to one of the modernized chairs and plopped myself on it.

Just in case someone read my mind, I turned on Reading Mind Blocker (I don't know what it's called so, you'll just have to deal) to secure all my thoughts to myself.

'Back on the issue, how did Saiki talk to us without opening his lips? I must be hallucinating or maybe I missed it. Either way, there's no way he could be another psychic exist in this school.'

My thoughts were disrupted just as Saiki ubruptly stood up from his seat. Everyone didn't seem to be bothered by it other than me.

"Saiki, are you heading out so soon?" I questioned, peering at him with suspicions.

He simply nodded his head and took off calmly out of the cafeteria.

'I wonder if he was suspicious of it as well.'

2nd Person: POV

During the rest of lunch period, the trio; you, Nendou, and Kaidou awkwardly chatted. They both handed out their first phone numbers to you just as the annoying signal of the school bell rung.

You rummaged around your disorganized backpack in search for your schedule. You cringe of the thought of this subject, slumping off toward the direction; P.E!

🌸I honestly think P.E is a medium for me. It's fun, yet hard to accomplish.🌸
•••
Next time on 'His Psychic Weakness'

Y/N's eyes widened as her grip on the wall tightened. Her knees trembled so much that she was ready to collapse at any moment. What did she just witness?
•••
🌸'Friday update goal finished! I'm gonna try to update on the schedule posted on the story snippet; go check that out if you haven't!'🌸