✨💕 Bed Talk | Asmo & Mammon 💛✨

++ Today you were bombarded by Asmodeus, he wanted to pamper you this evening... Even after he had done whatever spa treatments for you he still wanted more of your attention... He was obviously in the mood to be intimate with you, but you tried your best to deny him because you were too nervous to do anything with his family all home...++

" Nehh

" Nehh... Hey (Y/n)~ Let me cuddle you and sleep right here next to you at least. C'mon don't be shy now~ I have already seen you fully unclothed, there is nothing left to hide from Daddy~"

The closer Asmo approached you, the more your heart raced. Your hands were trembling anxiously as his warm smooth touch caressed your face dominantly, looking straight into your eyes without breaking that lustful eye contact he held with you. Even when you moved or tried to look away, Asmo managed to caress your face with a firm touch to prevent you from actually moving. You could now hear a loud banging, that was not just your thudding heart but to your bedroom door.

"Uh... A-Asmo-"

"Is it okay if I sleep with you?"

Suddenly the door flew open and an angry Mammon came rushing in, his face red with anger at the sight of Asmo's hands on you.

"Oh no you don't!!! You sneaky bastard get your grubby paws off of (Y/n)!!!"

"You don't mind right?"

You could barely collect a single thought let alone speak, Asmo was so close and was being so intimate all of a sudden. He even ignored Mammon without even acknowledging him with an insult, which only sent Mammon further into another raging fit of distress.

If only he knew the whole truth about you being with Asmodeus...

"Mammon stop being so unattractive, if you are good maybe I will share her with you. She won't mind, right my dear sweet (Y/n)?"

This was rare... Asmo willing to share and with Mammon of all people. What were you to do?

"W-What nonsense are ya sayin' Asmo! S-stop being a freak!"

Mammon was just as flustered as you were, he was red in the face and his fingers twitched, but Asmo was as cool as ever. He was seductively staring into your eyes, that would blink rapidly to avoid his gaze, while he gently bit his lips at the sight of your submissiveness. Lustful and needy.

"Fine."

+++

"Ahhh~ Good girl~" Asmodeus kissed you gently before he released his grasp from your face, "Come darling take it all off for us."