☁️❤️ Mini Him | Lucifer ❤️☁️

++ Motherhood was hands down the best part of your life with Lucifer, next to having a near perfect life with him. When you first found out about your pregnancy you damn near had a heart attack while Lucifer could barely utter a word... But all in all the little surprise was the best one for sure. Today was no different than any other day, your little four year old son Demetrius was quietly drawing while you were reading some documents that needed to be sent out for Lord Diavolo to finalize and approve.++

"Demetrius my love, come with me to visit Papa then we shall go visit dear uncle Diavolo

"Demetrius my love, come with me to visit Papa then we shall go visit dear uncle Diavolo."

Demetrius paid you no mind and continued drawing like you had not just spoke to him. The toddler was playing a dangerous game with you today, there was a reason only you and you alone were able to make a pact with the scary beast that is Lucifer...

"Demetrius Baal... I know damn well you can hear me. Put up your notebook and let's go see your Papa."

"Ughh... Why."

You would never believe this young toddler was only four because he had the mouth of a teenager, similar to that of his father. You never had many issues with your well behaved son, but some days were like today... Difficult.

"Because I said so, don't argue with me and let's get going."

You gave the toddler a firm look and waited for him to get up and move, he made no attempt to do so though, but just before you started to get after him the door to your room was opened. In came Lucifer with an exasperated look of annoyance, perfect he can deal with his moody son.

"Great timing husband. Your son refuses to listen to me and has done so very rudely..."

Lucifer turned to see the young toddler slowly sitting up when he saw the upset face of his father directed towards him.

"Demetrius. Come here now... Was Mama calling for you? And did you do as you were told? No?"

The toddler was practically near tears, when you scolded him it was normal but when Papa scolded him it was like his whole world was flipped upside down. The toddler continued to sob while Lucifer huffed a sigh, he did not like to make his son cry but he had to be firm when it came to parenting a respectable son.

"Stop crying Demetrius, you should be telling Mama that you are sorry for being so rude to her."

"I sorry Mama! I sorry for being mean!"

Your son came running to you and buried his face into your legs, sobbing his apology as you pet his head. He mumbled something about needing to finish his drawing for his Papa and that he was still so sorry.

"Okay Bub that's all you had to tell me, you did not have to ignore Mama like that. Papa is here now though, is your drawing done?"

Demetrius shook his head and went to retrieve his drawing, it was indeed only partly done and you understood how much these things mean to your child so you kissed his head.

"Well go finish it for Papa and we will visit uncle Diavolo tomorrow then."

Demetrius smiled widely and nodded just before running back to his spot on the carpet near the fire place.

Lucifer slowly approached you with a hand to the small of your back as he spoke in the velvet smooth deep voice:

"My... Such a rebel."

"He is a Mini You though..."

Lucifer smacked your bottom and turned away swiftly to go get comfortable, completely ignoring your banter:

"You know he does cry like you now that I have thought about it and he has such a sly attitude my goodness the likeness of you too is eerie my love."

"If you weren't my wife I would have fed you to the alligators."

You giggled quietly before replying with a smirk:

"Haha! Good thing we don't have alligators here in Devildom!"

"Yes we do."

Your smirk widens as you wag your finger side to side before replying snarkily:

"No we do not, we have Crocodiles. So your argument is now null and void, now go shower you smell like old dust..."

Lucifer sighed, he knew the smell was due to the fact he had been working with Diavolo to clear out the basement of his castle. It had definitely be a long day and he needed that shower, but not before stealing a kiss from you:

"Yeah hard work 30 feet below does this to you."

"And a shower will freshen you up as if you were in heaven again."

Lucifer huffed and kissed your son's head before leaving to shower. Your son smiled, clearly in a better mood now that his father had returned from work.

Just another day in Devildom.

++++

Word Count: 817

I have had this on the back burner for months, do y'all think I should do a series with children and such???

Like && Comment ❤️