Wish you liked girls - Himiko Toga

Y/n Shigaraki
Quirk: Able to disintegrate things into dust when holding thing with your hand
Height: 5'3 (s h o r t i e)
Age: 16
-you wear gloves
-Tomura is your brother if you haven't noticed yet
-Italics is you singing/song
-Bold are memories
—————————————
Warning! Some spicy stuff but not too spicy.
—————————————
Y/n's pov:

Grew pretty attached to you, like a.. dog on a lead.
"Hey! My name is Himiko Toga, but you can call me Himi or Himi-Chan!" the newcomer said. Managing to calm down my blushing, I said "H-hi" curse you stuttering "My name is Y/n Shigaraki, but y-you can call me Y/n or Y/n-Chan". "Ok! Y/n-chan it is!" Himiko said, getting closer to me. "I-I gotta go bathroom!" I yelled out while trying to calm down my blushing face.

Thought you were, everything I could ever dream of, and more than I could ever need.

"Hey Y/n-Chan! Do you wanna watch some Netflix with me?" Himiko said. "S-sure Himi-Chan!" "Oki-doki!". We decided on OHSHC and after 3 episodes, Himiko fell asleep on my shoulder. I started to study her face, and boy was she prettier up close. I yawned and decided to go to sleep.
5hours later
I woke up in the middle of the night, only to find Himiko curled up onto my side. I blushed furiously, but then managed to fall asleep.

But you like boys, boys, boys. But you like boys, boys, boys. And you don't like me.

You continued singing, unaware of a certain, oblivious blonde, watch you

Toga pov:

Thought you were, everything I could ever dream of, and more than I could ever need.

Y/n-Chan sings really nice. I wonder who she's singing about. I kinda hope it's me.

But you like boys, boys, boys. But you like boys, boys, boys. And you don't like me.

I widened my eyes at that. She likes a girl? Or it could be a gay boy.

Though, there's a certain possibility that it could be me, I doubt it. Y/n-Chan looks really nice in the moonlight.

Y/n pov:

A tear fell from my eyes, as I remembered all the times Himiko talked about Izuku.

Always thought you looked at me differently, than any other you'd see. Thought you were aching to see me any, any possibility.

As I walked into the bar, I could've sworn I saw Himiko's eyes light up. "Hey guys!" I said to Dabi, and Toga. "Sup Y/n" "Hi Y/n-Chan!! Wanna do each other's makeup?" "S-sure Himi-Chan." As we walked to Himiko's room, I heard Dabi say "Dude, their totally crushing on each other" but I guess Himiko didn't hear it.

But you like b-boys, boys,boys. B-but you l-like boys, boys, boys. And you don't l-like m-me.
I started sobbing into my knees, and my voice started to crack.

"Izu-Chan looks so cute, but hot at the same time!! Look Y/n-Chan!!" Himiko pointed at the screen, yelling excitedly. "Yeah.. he does." I managed to get out. I don't like him that much. Mainly because I'm a lesbian, but he looks kinda cute.

I could be a bitch, and tell you a million reasons why,being with me, would be much better than any other guy. I could.. treat you right and never wrong.

"Izu-kun! I've been waiting for you!" Himiko said to Midoriya. I could feel my heart break into a million pieces. "Get a-away from me!" He shouted while pushing her a couple meters back. "But I thought you would be happy to see me Izu-kun!" "N-no! Get away from me you.. you Villian!!". Himiko looked beyond devastated. "K-kurogiri!" I yelled.

Tell you in my arms is where you belong.

"Y/n-Chan, can I sleep with you today?" Himiko asked. "S-sure H-himi-Chan.." "Thanks...". AAAAAAAA!!!! Himiko was cuddling up to me!1!1!!1!11!!
Y/n.exe.crashed

But I know that I can't change someone.. so I'll just leave you alone. Although I wished you liked girls..girls, girls.

I started to go up and walk into my room to sleep

Toga pov:

I wonder who Y/n-Chan was singing about. I really hope it's me.

*1 day timeskip

Y/n POV:
I've been avoiding Himiko for the past day now. I act like she doesn't even exist. "Y/n-chaaaaaannnnn" Himiko whined for the hundredth time today. I quickly went to the bathroom to get away from her.

Toga pov:
What has gotten into Y/n-Chan today?! She won't even acknowledge me. Then it hit me.

"But I know that I can't change someone.. so I'll just leave you alone"

Y/n-Chan was avoiding me because she likes me. I'll be playing with her all night~
I walked up to Y/n-Chan and dragged her into my room, making sure to lock the door. I pinned her arms above the wall and whispered into her ear, "You know I like you back~"

Y/n POV:
Himiko started to pin my arms above me. I swear I was a tomato. "You know I like you back~" Eh?! She found out?!? Oh god. Suddenly, she started to kiss me, stilling pinning my arms above me. She obviously won the battle of dominance. Then she went down to my neck.

Let's say it was a long night for me.

————————————
928 words excluding the a/n

EEEEEEEE ITS ALMOST 1000 WORDS LONG I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!