Chapter 1 The begining

I go to west field high school. A school that's filled with "socializing and learning" as the principals and faculty put it. I cant even go through the hall without getting eyed at, people are cruel.
My name is Jason Lucine. I'm a freshman from high school, bait in a crowd of sharks. I walk through the halls keeping my head down hoping I wouldnt get noticed or become in trouble.
The principal thinks I'm a good kid. That's a good thing, right? I thought all I needed was to study and receive a good reputation from the teachers and staff. The students where cruel. Privileged and heartless.
I keep my class as I feel someone slam me on the lockers, as the other people laugh at the sight of my things falling out of my grip onto the ground. I bent down to get them at the other people push me on the ground. "Hey, look what the circus brought in. You think you're really cute huh?" The kid who's hair was blonde with a striped shirt, His name is Jordan Locker.
"Well here's a fucking reminder you're nothing."
I gave him a cold glare as I picked up my stuff going to my class watching as he walks away laughing.

I had 3 really well friends I known from middle school. Jeff, Toby, and Jack. Jeff always had a look as if he would snap any minute. But is a complete softy to his brother
. Toby he was a unusual kid, he is often smiling. He twitches every now and then. He told me he had torrettes. He doesn't seem to care much about it though. Hes hilarious, and fun to hang around, along with his goofy behavior.

Jack is a fun guy, he wears glasses and a blue hoodie. He is not very big at socializing. But neither am I. He usually keeps a positive mindset but I've been noticing as he gets quiet he sees things in the corner of his eye. Hes crossing his fingers it could be nothing just his poor eyesight.
As the final bell rang I seen Jack.
"Hey Jason, how have you been" Jack said with a grin like look.
"I've been better...Jordan has been messing with me these last few days." I sighed walking to the bathroom.

Jack fallows behind me.
"Hey it's alright. The years comming to a end, you can come to my house anytime you'd like." Jack says as he leans against the wall.
I kept my head down as I look up as I could have seen the lights flicker. I usually thought it was normal sence the school was very old and rustic.
"I'm not sure if my dad would let me." I looked back down.
I knew my mom would let me. She was amazing. My Father was the only thing getting in my way of leaving the hell I'm trapped in.
"You can sneak out. When it gets dark you can leave the tent, circus boy. Your not that far from my trailer." He looked  at me smiling. As I kept my head down, he sighed. "Well I'm over there, ok?".
I looked up and smiled.
"Yea I'll see you later" I walked out of the school got my bike and rode off with a determined to leave the circus earlier. As the skies turn to dusk.