Chapter 3 The foggy day

I woke up to my father banging at the door. "Wake up you peice of shit!" The man shouted. I looked down and held my head down then as I look at my hands. The crimson is gone... as I heard static. As I shook my head and my head pounding from the ache from tears of pain and sorrow. I couldn't get my head straight. I took the rest of the day off from the circus and walked to Jack's house.

Feeling my stomach felt as if there was something stabbing at my stomach. As if there was butterflies eating at my stomach.

I gulped walking to his house. It was 8 o' clock in the morning. Continuously I heard that static. Over and over and over again as I felt it was getting closer, I quickly looked behind me.

And there was nothing there.

Supprizingly I was thinking there was someone there. I took a sigh of relief finishing my walk to his house.

I knocked at his door looking down at the door Matt. His mom answered at the door. She smiled widely. "Jason! Welcome, how have you been?" She said.

"I'm doing well? And would you mind if I was to spend the few nights here?" I said my voice shook and cracked thinking about the past events that came to this moment.

"Of course, darling! You told your parents right?" She asked sounding a bit worried.

"Yes I told them" I lied, my Parents where worried about their own needs then mine. My mother was worried about my grades and social life, while my father didn't want any part of my life.

"Lovely! I made some breakfast just a few minutes ago. Jack has been having a small craving for kidney, would you happen to know why?" She asked a bit worried. I wouldn't blame her. That slice of meat tasted bitter and tasteless. It was the most awful part of the animal in my opinion.

"No I dont ma'am?" I managed to say quietly. I dont quite understand why he would find such tastes.

I looked in the kitchen noticing that it was a bit of a mess with dishes cluttered in the sink and stains of blood from the Kidney Jack's mother prepared for him. And I wondered to myself why would he eat kidney so early?
She also made bacon and eggs. I was touchy when it came to my food. I never allowed the egg and bacon to touch. I Seperated them onto two halfs of the plate, taking a bite from the eggs. My eyes opened not noticing how hungry I was. I ate at my plate quickly. As I noticed Jack's mother putting a hand on my shoulder telling me to slow down and no one is taking the food away from me.
I put my plate in the sink, I would be doing dishes later since I did like to help with chores.
I sat on the couch as Jack walked down the stairs.
"Jason!" He smiled walking over to me.
"How have you been?" He spoke in a bit of a tired tone. He rubbed his eyes.
He never had the best eyesight. I usually helped him one on one with his homework and such.
"I've had better days, but pretty good so far." I smiled knowing he would be a bit curious.
"Family as always?" He sighed a bit. I nodded. I quickly tried to change the subject.
"Anyways. Do you got any new video games?" I said quickly. He nodded grabbing a unlabeled DVD case opening it for the CD that has Sonic on it labeled. "Sonic.EXE?"