Chapter 14 (Edited)

Natalia's P.O.V

Yesterday's meet and greet with Bella and the rest of the Cullen family didn't go so well, but either way, they seemed to like Bella enough to know that she's able to keep the secret, besides Rose of course.

I ended up staying the night at the Cullen's, as I did fall asleep, Alice told my dad that she and Rose wanted a girls night and they would make sure that I got to school on time in the morning.

I woke up to Jasper lightly shacking my side and I stretched out my limbs and then looked at him to see him smiling at me, he was already dressed into a new set of fresh clothes and I seen in the corner of the room, that Alice and Rose no doubt, had laid out a new outfit for me to wear.

"It's time to get up my love." Jasper said and I smiled as I looked at his now bright golden brown eyes telling me that he had hunted this morning.

"Do I have to get up right now?" I asked as I was still half asleep.

"We have school today love." He said and I sighed but nodded my head.

"Okay, but I'm stealing your shower." I said and he laughed and kissed my head.

"I will wait for you in the living room once you are done getting ready." He said and I nodded my head and kissed his lips with a smile as I watched him walked out the door and shut it behind him and I sighed as he was right about me needing to get up.

I pulled the covers off my body and sat up, I looked down at my body to see that I was in one of Jaspers shirts and not my dress that I was wearing yesterday.

'He must have asked Alice or Rose to change me into his shirt.' I thought to myself and got out of bed and walked to bathroom, I shut the bathroom sliding door behind me and turn on the shower and waited as the water heated up, once it was warm enough I stripped out of Jaspers shirt and my panties and stepped into the shower and sighed as the warm water ran down my back.

~ Time Skip ~

Once I had finished washing up in the shower, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and looked around to see that there was a hair brush and hair dryer.

'Alice, should have know.' I thought while shaking my head with a smile as I used them to dry my long hair, once that was done, I realised that I didn't bring my clothes in with me.

I walked to the door and slide it open to see that Jasper wasn't in the room, so I was okay to change into to the clothes that Alice and Rose put out for me.

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room down the stairs, to the smell of food, I walked into the living room, to see that Rose was reading a magazine, Emmett playing a video game, Edward reading a book and Carlisle must have been at work or ...

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room down the stairs, to the smell of food, I walked into the living room, to see that Rose was reading a magazine, Emmett playing a video game, Edward reading a book and Carlisle must have been at work or somewhere else in the house along with Sebastian and Alice.

"Morning everyone." I said with a smile on my face as I walked past them towards the kitchen as I head a reply back from Rose and Emmett, but not from Edward.