Chapter 16 (Edited)

Natalia's P.O.V

The sound of my alarm, wakes me up from my sleep and I sigh and turn it off and I felt that the other side of the bed was cold and empty, he was gone, but then I felt something long and really thin, so I looked over to the other side of my empty bed, to see that it was a rose, I smiled and sat up in my bed and picked up the rose and smelt it, it was fresh and I smiled as my eyes closed.

I pulled back from the rose and put it in the vase that was on my night stand and made sure that there was still water in it and there was, I stood up from my bed and walked over to the shower and had a quick rinse to start off my day with Jasper and the rest of the Cullen's.

~Time Skip~

'Ding!'

The sound of my phone goes off as I was in my room sketching in my book and I look at my phone to see that Jasper had sent me a message.

'Look out your window my love.' Read the text and I walk over to my bedroom window to see that Jasper was out side, he was all dressed in his baseball outfit for the game, but then I notice that Edward was here and I had a look of confusion on my face so I sent a message back to Jasper.

'What is Edward doing here?' I sent and looked up from my phone, down at Jasper as he takes his phone out of his jacket and reads my message, then started to type back to my text, then my phone makes a notification sound and I look at the message.

'He asked Bella to come to the game also.' Was Jasper's reply and I sigh and nod my head and walk back to change into a warmer outfit, considering that it was going to rain sometime today.

After quickly changing into warmer clothes, I curl my hair, tied it up and put a little bit of makeup on and grab my phone, then walk out of my room, down the stairs, I hear dad and Bella talking in the kitchen, as she set's a new can of beer on t...

After quickly changing into warmer clothes, I curl my hair, tied it up and put a little bit of makeup on and grab my phone, then walk out of my room, down the stairs, I hear dad and Bella talking in the kitchen, as she set's a new can of beer on the table, while dad is cleaning out his riffle and I walk into the room.

"Hey, got you another one." Bella said as she was standing like she was nervous.

"Thanks." Dad said as he was still cleaning out his riffle.

"I have a date with Edward Cullen." Bella said and I was a little surprised that she even said anything about going on a date with a guy, that just so happens to be my boyfriend's brother.

"So do I dad, I was just about to leave." I said as I took a sip from my glass of water that I had in my hand.

"He's a little old for you isn't he?" Our dad said like he was not so sure about his other daughter dating someone in town.

"No, he's a junior, I'm a junior, I thought you liked the Cullen's." Bella said as she stood next to the seat.

"I thought you didn't like any of the boys in town." Dad said as he took a sip from his beer and I put my empty glass down on the kitchen bench.