•~Chapter 2- The Adventure Begins•~

As I got home I was greeted by Lady Madeleine and Old Man Philip.

"Hello dear! How was school?" Lady Madeleine asked. She's kind and she's like a grandma figure for me.

"Just the usual!" I answered
"Anything special?" Old Man Philip asked. He's also like a grandpa for me. They are happily married in 38 years. They only have their pets and neighbors. Their children only visit twice a year. I feel bad for them their youngest son became spoiled. Good thing he moved out and never came back.

"Oh I just embarrassed myself.." I answered "Anyways, take care!" I said.

I'm finally at my apartment my parents died 9 years ago so my adoptive parents kept me they are nice and they left a few days ago for business. And there something odd... I just thought.
Maybe Rats were here... I looked around nothing was missing.

Money? Safe.
Comics? Safe.
Appliances? Safe.
Important Documents? Safe.
movies that are mostly marvel stuffed in a bag to be safe? Definitely Safe.

Everything was safe but still odd...

My curiosity went nuts. I looked under my bed and a plank is missing. That's the odd one out. I never moved a plank. I moved my bed slightly so that I can look whatever is under there.

As I kneel, I picked the strange object. A blue glowing stone shaped cube? Familiar.. Little did you know it's more powerful than the Tesseract.

I noticed my eyes are turning blue.
"I never knew this would....... Exist. Guess I was wrong, this world also has infinity
stones. Anything can be possible. Even Thanos's snap."

I didn't notice I was being sucked.

Screaming. All I heard was screaming. The old couple went to a market. The other neighbors couldn't hear me because the walls are soundproofed. Really thick soundproofed walls

I grab the bag filled with movies but instead it went the other way. I hold on to the bed's leg but nothing was working.

With one hand holding the bag that was just adding more chance of being sucked and the other one that was holding for support that was just useless.

"Guess this is it. The end of the line. What did I do to deserved this? Give me one simple reason [Y/N]." I said to myself.

I let go of the bed leg's. I watched myself get to the unknown abyss. Closing my eyes and hugged the stupid bag. I let the cold bliss be wrapped around my body.

I have fallen unconscious in the middle of nowhere I can feel the oxygen leaving my breath. Death was on its way.

Or so I thought?