•~Chapter 5- Fury's Fury?•~

💚A/N: Wow.... You actually liked my crappy story. Thank you so much!

"Hey Tony, Nick wants to see the girl." And OH MY GOD IT'S MARK RUFFLO

"Can you tell me a spoiler?" I asked. He looked confused "Uhermmmm.. Snape dies in Harry Potter?" He really did tell me a spoiler.

"COME ON I JUST STARTED WATCHING HARRY POTTER!" Tony exclaimed. Yep, sorry Tony.

"Come on, let's get over this." They escort me at the helicarrier. I was in awe.

While looking around the helicarrier. Some shield agents we're looking at me like an insane person.

"That's the [H/c] girl that was falling" an agent mumbled. I didn't mind it of course.

"Tiffany told me, she was insane." Another whispered.

That agent's gossip hit different.

I thought that Shield Agents are supposed to be serious not some 'silly high school gossip girls'.

I just look down at my head of embarrassment. Thankfully, Natasha glared at them and warned. "If I hear more any gossip about anything, You'll. Lose. Your. Job."

Maybe I'll actually call them their character names so it can't be annoying for them anymore.

"Thank you so much Nat- I mean Agent Romanoff." I quickly covered my mouth.
"Your welcome. Those agents is the bad part of Shield. If they are bothering you again, let me know."

"Fury... There's a problem." Maria said.
Fury stand up and look at the hologram.
"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE WOMAN! HOW CAN THIS GIRL DON'T HAVE INFORMATION!?"
He points at me.

Yeeeesh.. Seeing Nick Fury or Samuel L. Jackson yell is way scarier than in his movies.

He sat down at his chair again and pinch the bridge of his nose. He moves his hand up and down

We went at his table and he said.
"Take a seat." I quickly took a seat. I'm gonna try my best not to annoy him. I see another agent come in with paper and pen on his hand.

"Name." Fury asked. "[Y/N] [L/N] Sir.." I never asked so fast in my life.
"Age." He asked again. "[Y/A]"
(Your Age)
And he asked me again and again.

Until. He asked
"How did you fall." He asked one last time. "I falled by touching the Tesseract-"

Then he stand up and said. "Take her to a glass cage. Now."

I got pulled by two armed guards (Agent is overused at this chapter lol) I tried to resist but they're too strong. I just yelled

"I'M FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE!" He turned back at me. And asked, "Really? What motherfucking proof you have?"

The two armed guards let me go but they're still at my side

Boy.. Things are about to get messy.

💚A/n: I will try to update this more often. And I changed some words to some chapter.