Chapter 1: The Wright Brothers (Orville P.O.V)

Orville lay down on the beach, twirling a model of a plane between his hands. He gazed at the sunset and sighed, his childhood days seemed like such a long time ago. He thought of how his brother and him played catch with his father. His father's death devastated him, leaving him and his brother to take care of their father's company, DAL (Do Do Airlines). After his death, things were never the same. He felt guilty, as he had caused his father's death. He remembered that faithful day where he bugged his father to go to Fortune Cookie island where the plane had malfunctioned and exploded.

Ever since then, Orville and his brother, Wilbur, worked hard at Do Do Airlines. While he was deep in thought, Wilbur came over and shouted, "Hey!" It frightened the daylights out of Orville.

He yelled, trying to catch his breath, "Sheesh, do you have to shout?"

Wilbur replied, "You just did and it's time to get back to work."

"That fast? I thought it was an-hour lunch break," Orville exclaimed.

"Unless you want to get a pay-cut," Wilbur threatened, thinking he was the boss.

"Okay, you go first, I'll catch up," Orville answered. He took a glance at the sea. "Bummer, I haven't eaten lunch yet," he thought aloud, then hurried after his brother as fast as his little Do Do legs could go.