iv. atsumu vs. a brat

This is so surreal.

You haven't foretold that this is going to happen in your life. Who would have thought that your crush, Miya Atsumu would be the one to ask you to become his partner in your science presentation? After the embarrassing confession you have done, you believe the lad will elude you just as what he habitually did with the girls who had confessed to him. However, your hypothesis had destroyed once Atsumu had communicated to you as if the declaration had not occurred.

He approached you like a regular classmate and asked you to become his partner. He has no idea how you were shrieking internally and producing havoc in your brain due to his unexpected proposal. Your heart wanted to explode in your chest because of buoyancy. You even ventured to excuse yourself to leave the room as you couldn't handle the tingling sensation loading your entire wellbeing. It was nerve-wracking and inciting to know that Atsumu had spoken to you. Of course, he is your crush, so most likely, you are going to fangirl over him and squeal in your room.

Thankfully, you had composed yourself at that time and approached him as if nothing happened three days ago. You're not going to lie, it's indeed finicky to sustain your cool, albeit your inner self is yearning to erupt and screech in front of him. Besides, it didn't intersect your mind that Atsumu would go to your residence. It was just wishful thinking of yours. Most of all, you hadn't anticipated Atsumu would approach a shallow person like you and even have a conversation as if you were already friends for the longest time.

You do not know what Atsumu is planning, but you don't dislike that idea. It was enough for you to be this close to him and have more profound conversations, for you have wished this day to arrive. Now that the deities have granted your wish, you will not ever slip this moment and seize it with all your heart.

Miya Atsumu, who you perceive as someone that is beyond your reach—but finally, you already touched his back.

Your friend, Yumeko, had listened to your stories about the days you were with the setter. She was your childhood friend, and both of you are inseparable since then. Unfortunately, the two of you aren't classmates in your second year, which disheartened you as you were really attached to her ever since you were kids.

Telling her your moments with Atsumu made her astonished as she hadn't prognosticated that this would occur. Yumeko knew too well that Atsumu is the kind of guy who'd snub the girls that declared their love to him. Therefore, she deemed that he will do the same thing to you without equivocation. However, both of your premises have contravened by Atsumu's unexpected approach. It appears that the setter likes your presence rather than the other girls he'd confronted.

For that reason, Yumeko felicitated you for acquiring the attention of Atsumu with your eccentric confession. At first, she was opposed to you doing it as it was embarrassing for a girl to serenade a man. But once she has seen the resolve in your eyes, she doesn't have the jurisdiction to stop you, for she respects your verdict. After all, you were the one who's going to confess, not her.

"Yumeko, I don't know how I will survive when he's in the house! I think my heart is going to explode sooner!" You shrieked before screening your face with your hands, squirming in your spot.

"Aren't you already an expert when it comes to suppressing your emotions?" She questions back and eats an octopus hotdog as her lunch.

Instantaneously, you retracted your hands from your face and whipped your head to look at Yumeko with bloodshot eyes.

"I know that! But Atsumu is just so handsome I think I might die!" You howled. "Needless to say, his face seems to glow as if he was an angel that descended from the heavens. His smile is so gorgeous and... HE HEAD PAT ME YESTERDAY, YUMEKO!"