Chalter 20: Y/n goes Ultra Instinct!

No-ones pov

Your body froze as your mothers body was slammed into a building, you could faintly hear your brothers ands fathers shouts before the world seemed to stop. Clenching your fists you weakly stood up and growled lowly in pain.

Raditz saw you getting up and grunted before dodging a ki blast from Mira.

Raditz: y/n what are you doing?!

Y/n: protecting.my.family! "you roared"

Fully standing up you glared at Mira and Towa and they grinned. Suddenly Mira fired a energy beam at you.  When the blast came close enough you smirked at them and swatted it away like a bug as a red and black aura started to surround you.

Mira: if I can't kill you I'll simply kill her! "Charges up energy blast"

Your eyes widened as the blast hit your mother and Gine goes flying across the ground making the others shout in anger. Mira teleported in front of her before raising her hand and formed a ki blade.

Mira: say night night little Saiyan!

SWING

SLICE

Mira and Towa: What?!

You were in front of your mother holding the blade with your bare hands, the blade cut into them deeply making blood trail down your arms. Your hair covered your eyes as a faint sliver aura started to form around you.

You lifted your head up your eyes slowly gained a silver shine on them before you growled while pushing Mira back. 

She stumbled away from you as you snapped your head back and roared to the sky as a bright light bursted out of the ground. It soon surrounded your body while your family and others watched on in shock.

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When the light died everyone gasped at your form your black hair turned silver and your red eyes turned silver as well

When the light died everyone gasped at your form your black hair turned silver and your red eyes turned silver as well. You growled at both Mira and Towa and charged at them.

You slapped Towa into a building and collided fists with Mira creating a shock wave throughout Vale. Pushing him back when to hit you but you dodged every hit, before he saw it coming you punched him into the same building as Towa.

Teleporting in front of them you cupped your hands together and light started to form in them.

Y/n: KA MAAAAA

The light was brighter and brighter as both Towa and Marie backed away in fear.

Y/n: HA MAAAAAA

Focusing all your energy into your hand you roared with all your might.

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The blast sent them flying and they screamed in pain as they turned to dust panting you fell to your knees and groaned.

Y/n: I did it I finally made the legend try!

You achieved Ultra Instinct......

Edited on Sunday 11th August 2024