Chapter 27: No forgiveness and the end of Salem!

No-ones Pov

You glared at your ex family as they pleaded you for forgiveness and you growled lowly as a f/c and blackish red coloured aura started to surround you and it flared threateningly at them.

Y/n: for the last time leave me alone!

Your family watched as you walked away only to hear a scream of rage and a fist slamming into your face causing you to stumble back a bit.

Holding your jaw you growled loudly and turned seeing Tai smirking at you as his fist was raised again ready to hit you before you ki blasted him away with a roar. Lunging for him you were stopped by Goku, Raditz and Turles as they grunted holding you back while you thrashed like a wild animal.

Goku: y/n! Calm down!

Y/n: "snarls and tries to reach for the blonde fucker" I'LL KILL YOU!

Raditz: "grunts" Turles do it now!

Turles nodded and yanked your tail and chopped the back of your neck for good measure and you yelped before going limp against them. You stared at your ex family with hatred before growling out.

Y/n: I'll never forgive you!

Timeskip

You growled ripping apart Beowulf before blasting another one into dust as your team and Brawla's team fight your way through Salem's castle while you dragged a struggling Ozpin with you.

Ozpin: I said let me go now y/n!

You turned around and brought him forward to you and glared deeply into his eyes before snarling out lowly.

Y/n: and I said we will not be your pawns anymore and you will finish the battle you started with Salem UNDERSTAND?!

He shut up after that and kept his head low knowing you were right after all it was you that overheard him talk to Ironwood about his Beacon was a solicited training school to deal with the Grimm and not himself.

So you could clearly see how pissed off that made you and after telling everyone at Beacon let's just say they weren't very happy.

Before you even gave them a chance to yell at him you grabbed and tied him up and now here we are. Slamming through the castle wall you saw her Salem.

She looked at you wide eyes and shook within her chair and threw Ozpin into her and held up a hand as ki energy slowly formed around it as your team did the same.

Ozpin: Wait! We can talk about this!

Y/n: you've done enough and because if you good people died believing a lie!

Salem: but it's his-

Y/n: BUT WHAT?! YOU BOTH ARE AT FAULT HERE!

Y/n: "you pointed at Ozpin" HE'S THE REASON WHY SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE ARE DEAD AND YOU- "you point at Salem" YOU WOULD NOT BE CURSED IF YOU DIDN'T GO CRAZY FOR POWER AND MESS WITH THE DEAD AND THE GODS THEMSELVES!

Panting you held no your hand and just before you fired the attack you looked both in the eye and said before going SSSJ5 for more power in the blast.

Y/n: don't bother coming back! This is justice for every soul that died because of you!

And with that you all fired and heard nothing but there during screams......

Edited on Sunday 11th August 2024