🧡 Darkened Sunshine 🧡

———————————————————————
{A/N}— Sensitive topics such as self-harm, abuse and depression may be shown, portrayed or discussed in the following chapters. Reader discretion is advised.
———————————————————————

Mr.Cow: but scary
Kinda reminds me of a persona...

****

The Doki characters stayed silent as they pondered and tried to grasp everything that was just said to them. Being told that you're a file is something no one would expect. Although it did explain some things....

"If what you say is true." Yuri spoke first. "Than I would like to firstly thank you." Tears began to form in her eyes.

"Huh, so I'll have a real life? Better than the nightmare I had in this one?" Natsuki asked. A smile began to grow on her face.

"This is still a lot to process..." MC sighed. "To think I was a Visual Novel Protagonist. Did not feel like that at all.

Sayori remained silent the whole way through, no one faulted her. Everyone will react to this differently, it just shows how they became their own person...

Unfortunately, there was something more dangerous happening.

"This is... so much." Sayori gasped, as if having trouble to breathe.

My my my, what a revelation!

The voice in her head laughed. No one knew, no one could expect. That she still had her monster.

Sayori stood up and ran out of the club. Trying to get away as far away and as fast as possible. No one was quick to react to stop her and she got away. Tears started to flow down her face as her head began to pound.

You aren't real

You're just made for entertainment

You aren't special!

Killing yourself probably wouldn't have had any impact anyway...

As the thoughts began to worsen and the tears began to cloud her vision, she managed to trip and fall. It seemed as if she had no more energy to stand up. She did not even attempt, she only continued to cry. Who cares if anyone sees, they aren't real too right? No one here will turn real, no one—