Part 4: After effects of KISS !!

Hy Guys, I am back with another chapter. This would showcase the inner thoughts of both Kartik and Naira. I hope you all like it. Here we Go

Kartik's POV

Hi Guys, I am back.. Yes yes Naira is good... she is all good infact, her usual smile is back and that's enough for me.

Well yeah !! about my story... okay so one thing I forgot to tell about myself, I am very joyful in nature, I love making friends, girl friends and love to interact with people unlike Naira, you know she hardly has any friends, in fact no friends. In the name of a friend it's me only she talks about a few of her personal matters... by few means.. Dude, only a few.. A little even less than that.. I Mean I don't understand why she has this thing to be within herself. Though I still knew every thing about her, as about her history, her emotions towards life. I don't know much about her likes or dis likes except her favorite color. Which was pretty evident though.

But then we are talking about her.. Naira.. No I was saying about myself, well do you know my fav color is blue and Naira likes black, yet I wear black most of the time and she is blue.. Isn't it funny.. OOh GOD again Naira... this 'hug' thing has distorted my focus... not forgetting to mention about the reassurance kiss. I mean I really don't understand my brain is trying all the logical explanations of that peck on her forehead yet my heart fight out saying it is the reassurance kiss, a kiss to console and provide warmth to her.

Well, you all can know about me in the rest of the story, I gotta go else you know Naira....if I get late she'll be all over her Tigerness mode one..

UGHHH!..AGAIN Naira!

But I wonder, what if she was all uncomfortable, might be in that state of mind she couldn't able to say anything to me, but what if she actually didn't like my kiss.

A part of me went disappointed thinking she might not liked the kiss, but then why I am so bothered. The thing is she is my partner, my business partner, corrected my brain. My brain never let me forget that she is my business partner.. You stressing n Business with extra sss.

But, currently I have make things clear, I just wanted to assure is okay and what I did has happened out of the blue.

I saw her sitting on her chair, typing the mail very seriously, her kajal was also all cleaned from her face. No one can say that she had been crying hysterically. Well, she never showed her weak side to anyone except me. I'll never let her this side to be shown to anyone.

I moved towards her, grab her arm and dragged her towards a window, I feel a tension between us. No.. don't get I am talking about negative tension but, tension like something is cooking, something is pulling with a magnetic force yet I am not able to understand.

GOD..!! Feels like I should have taken Science, probably could able to solve this magnetic problem.

Kartik's POV ends

Naira's POV

I composed myself and shrugging the things off my shoulder, I indulge myself in work. Yet, I can still feel the kiss, the touch of his little rough yet gentle lips on my forehead.

When suddenly, I felt aa pull, Kartik drew be towards a near by wall and hold both of shoulders. For a second I was scared. I have never seen such behaviour of Kartik, this was new, I tried to keep my staright face and asked him in little fury tone

What is this Kartik, Leave me..!

Naira's POV ends

Kartik's POV

She is angry, Uff Idiot Kartik. I quickly left her shoulder and said still maintaining the same distance I tried to explain the situation, hopefully I can

Listen Naira, I didn't intend to offend you..!! I just want to clear few things..!!

I was nervous, hell for the first time in my life I am nervous. And here she was looking to me directly straight, waiting for my answer. SHIT...!!! SHIT..!! Uff I forgot seeing her eyes, her face. I took a deep breath and said

Whatever happened in the staircase, I.... I.. d not intend... its just.. That it happened. I am..I am.. Really sorry.. I just....

I took a deep breath and said what I wanted to say

I just couldn't see you crying...

There I said it.

Kartik's POV ends

Naira's POV

I was very perplexed seeing his nervousness, I was looking at him to complete his sentence. I have never saw him this much nervous, but he was so sweet, he left my shoulder and apologise. But then what he said actually made my heart skip a beat and I am feeling it actual sense..

I just couldn't see you crying...

He just couldn't see crying and kissed me out of that emotion, HELL..I knew that already yet when he said that my heart jumped in happiness.

I gave him my smile, and said keeping on of my hands on his shoulder

I know, and really I appreciate that, THANK YOU so much, for being there for me.

Naira's POV ends

Kartik's POV

Oh my God, she is not at all angry, rather thankful, lucky day Kartik. Well it had been my lucky day as I got to see her precious smile. I just nudged her chin with my knuckles and went back to my desk. Well I need to work

But still that feeling of her smile and her hug not leaving my heart and my mind.. At all.

That night I didn't went to club, I didn't feel like going, because I don't want to interact with anyone. Today I want to think about her, her eyes, her tremble lips, tears flowing down her eyes, her eyes and that kiss. Kiss on Foerhead, had actually shuddered my brain and my heart very roughly and rest of it already been distorted by her tight hug.

Kartik's POV Ends

1001 Words, wow that's a new record. Exactly 1000 words.

Please vote and comment.