Part 49: Accident !!!

* Hi GUys, here is my next part..*

Naira's POV

I was feeling very different today. I freshen up myself and get ready but today my heart was beating in a different rhythm. I was very happy today because today I will confess my feelings to him. Yes, I decided I will confess my feelings, my love to him. Everything was coming so happy to me, even I can see the cheerfulness in the lift gate, the way they welcomed me, the buttons were just boosting my confidence that yes, you can go and flowers in the lobby area were wishing me all the best. I smiled widely and went outside to grab a taxi.

I was just enjoying the serene view outside, Oh My God I am in Paris, soon I got down to the destination and met the person. Completing all the formalities, I made my way towards Notre-Dam. It was few minutes walk, so I thought instead of taking any convince let me enjoy the beauty and wait for my love there, I walking happyland, singing to myself

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

I recall the time I doubted him and when everything got cleared, I saw a couple, a boy proposing to a girl and I felt how it was when Kartik proposed to me, I recalled not only the incidents but the feelings as well. I was on the top of the world, when Kartik proposed to me to marry, his love was so much reflecting in his eyes.

One step closer

Kartik already has given his heart, it was my turn to step ahead and I will do it today. I know deep down somewhere he is also waiting for my confession and today would be that day.

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

I know, I already hurted you Kartik, but today every sorrow, every worry will wash away, my love, I have loved you before you could even know, it's just that I had hidden my feelings as I thought I do not deserve you, but your companionship, your trust and your ownership on me made me came out from my shell and made me realize that we are meant for each other.

I reached 10 mins before the time and sat near a cafe enjoying the beauty out there. The first time I saw Kartik, I was a little fallen for him . His charm is surely one that I can't resist and I was no exception but he treated me as his professional partner. We became good friends but gradually I have started growing feelings for him. But soon everything I had to lock in my heart as he was a flirty kind of a person who has many girl friends and most of them end in my house asking for him. Initially, I used to be very jealous but then I got the trick to handle them. One thing, I was very happy was his support, we were professional partners but his support was always there being Professional and Personal, specially when it is related to my parents, I can trust only on him.

That night when he came rushing from the party, I never thought he would do this for me. On that day the lock started opening, I tried to confine my feelings but his touch, his life, his care was melting the ice walls allowing him to take space in my heart. My heart skipped a beat when I recalled the moment his lips touched mine for the first time. Though I was devastated still, I can't forget the touch because that touch helped me to come out from that deep sorrow, which I think nobody could, not even I could bring up myself, the way he supported me, he healed me. Kartik, where are you, there is so much I want to express, you are not my love, whom I love, you are much more than that.