Part 38: Shopping..!!!

* Hi Guys, here is my next part.. this one is cute and full of shopping.. I miss shopping so much. Don't know when the lockdown wil get over..

Till then you guys enjoy this part.*

Kartik's POV

Slowly we started kissing each other with all the passion and desire yet benevolently. I caged her securely in my arms enjoying the sweet taste of her. After like a couple of minutes or seconds, losing track of the time, I put the strand of loose hair from her face behind her ear and said,'' If this is a reward for such a small breakfast..I am ready to treat you every morning. "

She smiled shyly and said ," Okay.. no more ready, get ready you need to buy stuff, you I don't have anything practically.."

Nodded I said, getting down from bed, tightening my towel," Sure Madame".

Naira's POV

We were set to drive towards the mall, I have a long list of the items to buy, I mean a whole lot of things. I exclaimed clapping my hands I said,'' I have such a long long list.. you know Kartik, first we'll go to buy some foot wears...no not footwears before I need to select dresses and than would go with matching foot wears, but before that I need to buy some cosmetic also some basic essentials, and then respective to that I will but outfits. I need to fee office wears..", I started counting on my fingers," One...two.. na at least a week related office wears, than I need to few casuals, for dresses for shopping, for grocery shopping, then for yeah for Sunday's, I need to have clothes for home to wear on weekends...and night wear and then all matching foot wears, some casual.

I was all counting the stuff on my finger when I saw Kartik was all lost, no he seemed in a panic state, he was wiping the sweat. Parking the car, I removed my seat belt and cupped his face. I was so concerned what had happened to him," Kartik.. what happened... Why are you sweating.. what's bothering you.."

And he said with utmost innocence," Your list Naira....."

I knitted my eyebrows," My list...??"

He said again, meeting my eyes," Naira, it is giving me mini heart attack, if this is your list for 1 week, I am wondering I have taken up another part time job to bear it..." listening to his concern I laugh, I laugh wholeheartedly. We got down from the car, he was still in a panic mood and I was just laughing. Pulling his cheeks I said,'' Aww my Mendak is afraid Sherni is eating all his bank balance.."

Kartik's POV

The moment she pulled my cheek, I was all lost what I was saying, still playing along with her I said," I never knew Sherni also has qualities of other girls..,I mean I never thought you would bother about matching stuff and cosmetics.. I guess you look beautiful naturally"

She looked at me shocked," What do you mean..Kartik.. I was always a girl, I mean we did things that could depict how much of a girl I am..", slapped my head and smiled at her innocence, taking her hand and we moved towards the lift," Oh GOD..!! Please spare me with my wife.."

She hitted me with her elbow, and said," Well now you have to bear the consequences Mr. Goenka..",I said," Arey, you since you said you have become quiet girly, I wonder what will happen to my pocket. I have applied for a loan so that my wife can shop.."

She again looked at me furiously and this time I decided to be quiet, well the rest of the shopping was quite boring yet interesting. As boring as shopping itself and interesting as I was able to select and also stare at my wife shamelessly while she selects for herself.