Chapter 4: Confession Hurts

A/N: Hope this isn't going to fast...
Ravian:

We stared at each other, neither of us daring to move an inch. I felt my cheeks rise in color and heat, as I stared into Levy- Leviathan's eyes. He stared back into mine, blushing the same.

"Well this got awkward," Maize smirked, forming between them. "Why not make this interesting, lovebirds?"

"Lovebirds?!" we shrieked in outrage at the same time. We looked at each other, and continued to yell at the same time: "Stop that!" "Shut up!"

"Why don't you two just hurry up and confess already?" Maize spat, but I began to protest. Maize sunk back into me, and filled my mind with voices.

"I love Leviathan! I love his eyes, voice, and personality, even if he is supposed to, and trying, to kill me!" I yelled, without control of my own mouth. Leviathan stared with a smile.

"...I...I love you too, Rave. I love your energy, determination, will, and just...you! I will not carry out Mizan's orders!" Leviathan yelled, and quickly after, vanished.
Leviathan:

I landed roughly on my back on a gold lined velvet carpet.

"Fuck...my head," I grunted, sitting up steadily.

"You've failed me, Leviathan. I've taken matters into my own hands," Mizan announced, as I let me eyes travel to the guards and chains beside her tall throne. My stomach dropped.
Oh no, I thought, nearly sick. Rave.
"Let her go," I growled at Mizan, eyes flashing red. "Now!"

"Silence!" She screamed, standing. I then realized I was chained down, sitting on my knees. She made her way towards me, her face with a blank, deadly expression. Bloodlust in her eyes. She grabbed the bottom of my helmet and brought my face up to her, and she whispered words that made me go pale and want to throw up: "The girl is sentenced to execution. She is a freak to society, and WILL NOT be permitted to exist, as the rest of her race wasn't. She burns at the stake tomorrow at Sun down."