~ T W E N T Y S E V E N ~

I wasn't sure why I was so nervous but the huge forest we were driving through made me worry about the person living on this estate. Taehyung had told me that this guy would never hurt me but that didn't make me worry any less. We had switched a few cars since we had left Jimin's place and now Yoongi was driving with Jungkook sitting next to him. Hoseok was still sulking but I didn't care.

He was a butt head.

As Yoongi drove the car further down the dirt road my heart jumped into my throat and I grabbed hold of Taehyung's arm making him look at me.

"Babe?"

"I...I'm worried,"

"About Jin? Don't be. He won't hurt you," He said and held my hand, linking his fingers with mine and he lifted them up to stare at them, "You have such delicate hands and so small compared to mine,"

"Not as small as Jimin's," Jungkook said and Jimin reached forward and punched him, "Ow,"

"What if he does hurt me?" I asked, "I don't like pain,"

"If he is going to hurt anyone, it's going to be me, Babe," Taehyung said, still staring at my hand, "Now I have taken a closer look at your hand, I can buy you an engagement ring. One with a delicate diamond so it doesn't-"

"If you do that, I'll kill her," Hoseok muttered.

"Is that a bubbling tummy of diarrhoea I hear?" I said shooting him a look over my shoulder, "No one asked for your opinion,"

"Then shall I kill you now?"

"You're a grey sprinkle on a rainbow cake," I said turning back around, "Boring and unwanted,"

"If you don't marry her, I will," Namjoon said, "She's totally my type,"

"She's mine," Taehyung said.

"I'm no ones," I muttered.

"Nope. You're mine," Taehyung grinned, "Wow. I forgot how big this place was,"

I felt myself gulp as Yoongi stopped the car and I stared at the huge mansion sitting in front of me.

There were three floors and it reminded me of a haunted mansion, just not haunted and scary. It was a beautiful place but I knew there was one problem with it.

The man leaning on the front door, holding a cigarette between his lips and the horrible scowl he had on his face.

Taehyung tugged on my hand and helped me out of the car. It was obvious he was hesitating to go over to him and I wanted to get back in the car.

"Come on," Jimin said, "It's not good to keep him waiting,"

We followed the others to where their friend was standing and I caught myself staring. He was ridiculously good looking and I almost had to check to see if I was dribbling. I discreetly touched the corner of my mouth and let out a sigh of relief when there was no drool.

"You have some nerve coming here," Jin said, "Some god damn nerve,"

"We should go inside," Namjoon said, "I have to make sure that the cut on Cupcakes head is ok,"

"Right," He said looking me up and down before letting everyone in his house. My heart began to race once more and as he led us through the huge foyer and to another big room, "Sit. I'll get the first aid kit,"

Taehyung let go of my hand and I sat on the armchair, almost losing myself in it. It was much bigger than any other chair but my god was it comfortable. If Jin didn't scare me, I would have asked where he had got it from. Although, I could probably never afford something like that.