Excerpt

....Zhan trips on his way up the cliff and Yibo who's behind his husband tries to hold him up.

Krist seeing this stabs Yibo in the leg and gets kicked, he however loses his grip on the cliff sliding down and they use this opportunity to make it up to the cliff with a bleeding Yibo..

"Ya!!! Bo di, why did you do that? What am I supposed to do?" Zhan cries angrily while trying to tie up his leg with his shirt.

Suddenly, Krist pops up again and grabs hold of Gulf. 

"Behind you Gulf!" Zhan shouts,  Mew turns back and pushes Krist off him and then begins to fight.

"Move away from the edge Mew he's gonna fall with you!" Off screams a little late as Krist who knows he's losing the fight drags Mew with him down the cliff.

"P'mew!!!" Gulf screams and tries to pull him but slips and has to hold on to Nine's hand so as to not fall down as well.

"No Gulf, stop trying he's gone "Off tells him and he pulls a sobbing Gun closer to him who has been bawling his eyes out ever since Mew fell down the cliff.

He knew something was wrong the first day he came to the hotel with Off but everyone told him that he was paranoid now look; Mew,Bright, Joong have all died, Win is gravely injured and loosing so much blood and will most likely not make it .
"Oh God, please save us " He prays....

"Where is Win?" Yibo ask in pain...and they look around only to realise Win's missing as well....