Chapter 3 :Everyone's Romance (2)

A/N

Before we continue with reading,I'd like to thank everyone who's decided read this work and join me on  this weird journey. Thank you so much * blows kisses..tries to bow gracefully...fails*. You all are the bestest.

That being said, kindly vote on the pages it's very comforting when votes go up.

Well...enjoy

---------------------------------

**Thoughts would be written in italics **

In Bright and Win's Room

Bright opens the door for Win and they both enter into the room only for them to pause in wonder.

Win quickly starts moving around like a child on soda while checking every corner of the room.

"This room is awesome!! I definitely would love to wake up to sea breeze every morning and sleep to hearing the sound of the waves" he says as he stares outside where the beach is

Bright moves closer to him and wraps his hands around him "it will definitely be lovely,snowball. Us living in a place like this will be lovely "he says to Win as they share a backhug .

"What should we do now Win, it's getting late." He asks

"Hmmmm....nothing but how about we shower? I'm a little sweaty from all the travelling and eating we've done" Win replies as he turns to face his boyfriend.

"Alright ...would you love to shower first or...?" Bright asks

"Uhmmm...can you shower before me. I wanna unpack our clothes" Win says knowing that he doesn't want to bathe first because he has something to do in the bathroom.

"Oh...ok then .I won't take long." Bright says as he goes into the bathroom.

Win unpacks and takes a small pack that out of the suitcase which he then hides inside of his change of clothes.

After a little while ,Bright comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and nothing else...

"ummmmmm...I'll go bathe now" Win quickly says as he rushes into the bathroom with a racing heart.

He seriously can't stand it when his boyfriend looks like a walking demigod with his glorious body.

After catching his breath,he gets down to business.

First, he turns on the shower and gets under the hot water then he brings the pack with him into the shower stall.

He takes out the cleaning things he had bought and does what Fong told him to do and then he starts trying to clean himself.

After suffering for god knows how long, he thens tries(the key word is try) to prepare himself and that is where his luck runs out.

Unfortunately for him, while he was running into the bathroom, he didn't take his bag of toiletries and Bright being the good boyfriend that he was decided to take it to him in the bathroom and that where he sees the best picture of his life.