Chapter 1: Their stories and Their meetup.

...."Now let's welcome the newlyweds - Mr & Mr Jongcheeveevat!!

Give them a big round of applause as they step unto the dance floor for their first dance..."Mild, the Mc says as they hold hands and move to the dance floor....

Their song 'hold me tight' a slow music plays... and Mew tears up as he look into each other eyes "I love you so much Gulf, you know that right?" He says as he holds on to his love's waist who bands his hands around his neck while they slow dance.

"I know ...and I love you too Mew,so very much. You wouldn't even understand" Gulf whispers back.

Staring into his husband's eyes,they share a sweet kiss filled with promises surrounded by the cheers and happy whistles of their friends and family.

After they enjoy themselves admist lots of hugs, kisses and teasing for Gulf's pregnancy on their return.They leave the reception as they have to get ready for their honeymoon in Phuket.

They arrive at the hanger where Mew's private jet is parked and ready for them to enjoy their month away at Delphys hotel where he had booked .

They however aren't ready for what awaits them...

At the same time...
Yibo and Zhan arrive in Thailand and are ready to board their private helicopter, that will take them to Phuket where they will then board the boat that will take them to Delphys hotel.

They have been married and working together for almost 16 years as actors and models while Zhan also sings and Yibo is into motorbike racing.

"Ah....Yibo,I can't wait to begin our vacation. I love Jingyi,Sizhui and Rulan but if I see them or that stupid secretary of yours Ji li whose job is to tire you with endless schedules or Zhoucheng calling my phone for one concert or for any photoshoot or even our house ,I'll loose my mind or better still I'll elope with you for a whole year" Zhan tells his husband Yibo.

Said husband smiles and holds him from behind.
"Zhan Zhan...don't say that. I want to have so much fun with you on this trip and then go back home to our kids." he whispers in his darling Zhan's ear while they wait for their luggage to be placed in the helicopter.

Zhan turns around with a cute pout and says...
"Of course I want to go home to our angels,I just want us to enjoy ourselves so much on this trip".

Yibo smiles as he looks at Zhan acting cute and kisses him on the forehead.

Meanwhile...

Bright and Win take the boat to Phuket as they live close by since they are both studying at the Bangkok University of Arts; Bright in music and Win in the photography department.

They look so excited and in love with each other .

However, Bright is nervous because he wants Win to be happy.

He is also still thinking of how to calm Win down who is nervous because he knows they planned to have their first time together after dating for months at the hotel Bright booked for them.

Win,on the other hand,had gotten help from his darling friend, Fong who taught him how to clean and prepare himself and even prepared him mentally for what was to go down but still, his nerves just won't calm down and he knows it's because he doesn't want Bright to know he is a virgin in every aspect.

They arrive at Phuket to meet other couples.

Almost at the same time...

Off and Gun get down from their yatch on arriving at Phuket. They met during a show where they were both invited and were introduced by Off's best friend, Tawan.