Chapter 4:Everyone's Romance ()3)

A/N

I'm deeply sorry for the longggg wait for an update. I've been a little bit busy and very distracted,hence the slow updates. Well...this chapter is honestly the cutest to me...so please,read,like,comment and vote (they mean a lot).

*Thoughts will be written in italics*

Enjoy!!!

Yibo & Zhan

They decide to first go out to the restaurant to eat before retiring to their room for the night.

"Excuse me sir. Are you Mr Wang Yibo? A receptionist asks as she comes up to Yibo and Zhan's table.

"Yes I am. How may i help you? Yibo replies as he and his husband looks at the lady in question.

"The management would like to have a word with you,please come with me sir",She replies.

Zhan tries to ask Yibo what the problem is with his eyes as Yibo stands up from his seat,smiles down at his husband and walks with the lady,

"Don't worry love, I'll be back " he says.

A few minutes later, Yibo comes back to their table and then they proceed to enjoy their dinner.

They eat and talk enjoying the atmosphere of their private setting in the restaurant.

'My Zhan looks so happy and radiant. This trip is definitely working wonders on his beauty. I guess this will have to be a regular thing from now on'. Yibo thinks to himself as he stares at his husband who is busy explaining all of his assistant, Zhou Cheng misfortunes .

They finish with the dinner and after relaxing for a few extra minutes,they make their way back to their room.

On getting to their room, Zhan halts in shock .

The room has being completely transformed into a full blown honeymoon suite

The room has being completely transformed into a full blown honeymoon suite. It had a romantic light settings and was decorated with red rose petals and scented candles.

The bath tub shaped in a heart was decorated with more roses petals. On the bed was a tray with two glasses of champagne and an ice bucket with a bottle inside.

"Yibo,when did you... how did you...this is s-s-so..."Zhan kept stuttering as he looks around the room.

Yibo takes him into his arms and says,

"I've wanted to do this for you for a while now, darling. We've been married for so ong but I want to recreate our honeymoon for you"

Zhan stares back at him and whispers sweetly "This was why you were called right? Thank you for this,Yibo. I love you so much ".

Yibo hums in appreciation as he pulls Zhan close for a kiss. They kiss slowly savouring the taste of each other as they walk backwards into the room.