Chapter 1: Discovering my Semblance

"You know all that sympathy that you feel for an abused child who suffers without a good mom or dad to love and care for them? Well, they don't stay children forever. No one magically becomes an adult the day they turn eighteen. Some people grow up sooner, many grow up later. Some never really do. But just remember that some people in this world are older versions of those same kids we cry for."

-Ashly Lorenzana

==Chapter Start==

==Y/N's POV==

I finally escaped. I have no regrets. 

Lier, what about Zwei?

I hate when you're right, even if you're the weirder side of me.

You know, I thought this would have been harder to do. But it was easy. You'd think they'd try to make it as hard as possible for their little "punching bag" to escape.

Idiots

I have everything I need.

I just wish my body wasn't so...

Frail? Pathetic? Disgusting?

Fuck you. You're stuck in me you dumbass.

Blah blah blah. Fuck you too.

Yeah yeah. Now, I just need to become a hunter. Not just because I've always wanted to be one like Uncle Qrow, but because I also want to spite Yang.

Fuck you Yang.

*growl*

Well, guess I'll die.

I still fucking hate you Yang.

Eh, it was fine while it lasted, I guess. I wish I could at least have survived a few days, but I guess not.

At least I can die satisfied under the watch of the stars...

Me too, even if I wanted to die years ago.

No...

God damn it.

I can't give up...

Yes you can.

I have so much to do...

Like what!?

I have to fight back...

We don't even know the first thing about fighting!

I have to do this...

No, we don't! It might be a painful death, but we're already used to it!

I have to SURVIVE!

This is going to be like those shonen anime's, isn't it? The difference is our dad IS shown.

Well, kind of cause he's dead and Tai is Tai but-

...

I knew it, just go with your bullshit already.

At the sight of the Beowolf, I could feel my body tense up. Its eyes are...really fucking horrifying actually, Jesus fucking Christ!

I was shaking, but I wanted to live. I grabbed my ax. I felt something ting in the bottom of my gut before I was seeing...my aura?