Chapter 2: Friends...?

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival."

-C.S. Lewis

==Chapter Start==

==Y/N's POV==

(Takes place before the Rose, Long, and Branwen Family woke up)

Oh yeah, that was some good sleep. You know, I thought it would have been more uncomfortable. Guess what people say about sleeping on your back being good for you was right.

I got pretty lucky, huh? Managed to kill the Beowolfs, somehow, and I even managed to figure out how to use my semblance.

At least it isn't something shitty at least.

Too bad the headaches hurt like a bitch. Oh well, maybe I can get medication for that.

Now, I just need to think of how to gain some muscle. Exercise... what type though is the question. Stuff like squats, push-ups, and sit-ups is good for muscles and running for stamina.

Okay...yeah, I can use my backpack as weights, and later, I can start using heavier stuff. I better make breakfast though. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as my first mother said.

--Time Skip--

Hmmm... yeah, I like whatever the hell I just created. It tasted pretty good. I guess either my cooking is good or learning all the recipes helped improve it. Whatever the case, I was satisfied.

Maybe I should try to use my semblance more.

No! Don't think I forgot what happened last chapter!

:)

Well, whatever. Best if I actually start working out, so running would be nice for now.

You quickly packed up your stuff, deciding to leave behind the spit roast, but not the tent. The tent was actually good. It looked more like a teepee if you're being honest.

You picked it all up and you started to run. You didn't know how long you were running, or how much you wanted to run, but you continued onward. This was how it was for several days.

You woke up, you made breakfast, you ran, you worked on your upper body, you worked on your lower body, and then you would set up camp for the night and lay traps for small animals. At one point, you had taken a boat secretly and stole some clothes. Rags weren't very good for warmth at night.

You also fought some Grimm from time to time, seeing which style of fighting you felt best for yourself as you knew, essentially, every single way to fight with an ax. Of course, some of them were dumb or...very harmful, so he had to choose one.

Right now, you were running.

Fuck, my lungs! Why did I decide to run so much?!

I decided to stop so that my lungs wouldn't bitch.

Oh god, oh fuck, why do my short little legs have to be so weak?!

You leaned against a tree, taking in deep breaths for your beating heart and burning lungs.