Chapter 4: Shining Beacon part 2

"First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you."

-Nicholas Klein

==Sparrow's POV==

I'm bored.

Entertain me!

This isn't that fucking episode if the chibi shitlets stupid.

Oh yeah.

But yeah, I'm bored too. What to do... What would be the best reason to commit arson here?

Good question.

You both saw Yang dragging Ruby in your direction. She looked at you and waved.

You were so happy that looked much different than when you were a kid. Especially the hair.

Yes, it's still that if a hentai protag, but it's mostly to hide your eyehole.

Someone please kill me. I don't want to talk to Yang! She's...Yang!

Not really a reason but k.

Without much else, Yang finally reached them. At seeing his good looks, she tried to fluster you.

Luckily, because of your resistance against whores like her, it was ineffective.

Yang: "Hey cutie~ I believe you and my sister know each other from a certain robbery."

Ruby: "Hi, my name's Ruby! What's yours?"

Y/N: "Uh...Sparrow L/N... Just call me either..."

It was awkward.

Ruby: "You know, this is kind of crazy! First, we see each other at the robbery, we fought some bad guys, and now we're both here!"

Y/N: "Well, you did drag me here so-"

Luckily, the bullhead had landed.

Y/N: "OhlookIgottagosonicetoseeyoubutIbettercatchupwithmyfriendsbyeeeee!!"

You zoomed off.

Yang: "Look Ruby, he even knows how to speak Rubynese like you '

Ruby: "Hey, what's that supposed to mean!?"

Back with you, you had made it to Lina and Nora who were waiting near the front.

You three started talking about little things with them.

==Ruby's POV==

Well, he seemed nice! He reminds me of someone....well, besides being the guy from before, but he looks like someone I know...

Oh well! Maybe another day.

Back to- ooohhhh!

This place looks so cool!

Ruby: "Woah...this place looks so cool!"

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!"

Ruby: She looked at the weapons and gasped in excitement. "Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!" Sighing, Yang yanked her back next to her. "Ow! Ooww!"