flashbacks

why? I have this flashbacks of me and my brother since we were little is this suppose to be a good thing? It dosent seem like it I got a flashback when me him and our oldest sister went to Disney and I would never forget it he was being mean I can't even explain it it hurts so much to even it in there ugh!! I just want to go back to my job and never see my ex best friend ever again she use to be so mean to my brother and sister I hated that that's why I couldn't stand it anymore why is she being mean to be why is she doing this? One direction never did anything same with my band that I can reamber what am I suppose to run away again. Okay quick story I actually didn't move here well I did but I had to beg Simon for a job because I had to run away from my brother and my family it was getting out of control it was no control ( get it no control. Ok I know lame joke back to the story) anyway is was getting out of control so I had to run away from life I know I can't run way from anything but I want to run away from her so was no good. Lexia was a good friend of mine but she had a really bad side and no one liked it she dated my brother and I didn't like it because I knew what she was capable of and no one else knew my brother of course didn't believe it was annoying so I had to run away. My brother kept calling me to matter what happened to me and one day he never called again I wanted to see him but I don't think that was safe he could have gotten hurt. Right now I reamered that we are in a meeting with Simon and we are talking about who they thinked did it I still believe it was ansel and Lexia because I know her and ansel were close friends and they would do anything to get rid of me because I hurt ansel well he should have thought of that himself because he cheated on me and blamed it on me and said I cheated on him with Liam well I was never with Liam to begin with I think he was joulous of me for some odd reason or it's lexia.

Flashbacks over
"Grace if you knew it was lexia why would she do that" my brother asked me
" how do I know if it is lexia hmm that me think she hurt you she hurt the family! And you don't even know what happen that's fucking it! I hate you Harry Edward styles!!

—————————————-
Follow my tic tok page onedirectionedits24
- H