Moving a little faster... (Chapter 8 & 9)

*To readers wondering..:

You do realise that im moving this story at a fast pace right? Well the reason because... Its just the beginning:P Theres still more to come and when it comes..... you'll be like this "  :O" 

Chapter 8

The next few days at school....

"Aiki!" Riku called as Aiki walked quickly in front of him. Aiki did not turn around or stop to say hello,instead she kept walking but now at a much more quicker pace trying to avoid Riku as much as possible . The rumor about him was already enough , she didnt want to see him anymore. 

Riku worried ,ran up to her and stopped right in front of her where he caught his breath."Ai-ki - why -a-are-you-ignoring- puff- me ?" There is no need to see me anymore Riku" said Aiki with a stern voice-head down.

"Whaa????" Why?!" Riku asked sadly. "The rumor..about you....I dont want to see you." Aiki said with a voice sounding like she might break up into tears soon. *sigh* "Aiki, do you realise who they were that told you about  the rumor about me?" Riku asked softly "It was one of momo's friend" Aiki replied quietly. "Exactly, Momo has played this game countless times , the reason why she's doing that is because ,she is jelous that you have me."  said Riku in a tone that made Aiki look up. " But.. how are you sure of that?"   " Im pretty sure Aiki....i just do..."     . But Aiki knew there was a meaning behind what Riku said... probably something from his past but before she could think any further Riku held out his pinky and said " I promise i will never cheat on you. " Aiki couldnt reject any further but hooked her pinky around his and smiled.

Chapter 9

 The summer Holidays

"

"Why is she taking so long ?" sighed Riku tiredly while taking his phone out.  "Hello?"  " Oh Aiki whats taking you soo long?"  "Sorry , im just having trouble packing a few stuff , i dont know what bathers to bring !"   "Well im standing right outside your door right now just let me in and ill help you ^^ "   " Err well okay then.."   *Phone called stops.*

The door opened a tiny bit and then Aiki's head appeared. "Hello Riku" she said quietly.   "Hello Aiki " said Riku cheerfully while ruffling Aiki's head. Aiki led Riku up the stair  and walked him into a hallway then turned right where her room was. It was a big and spacious room full of kawaii(cute) toys laying around. Riku sat down lazily on Aiki's chair as she was going through her bathers and clothes.  "Err soo is this okay? " Aiki asked embarrassly  . It was a Bikini full of white and light blue stripes going across.It had a ring in the middle of the top bikini and had two rings on the side of the botton bikini. Riku looked then giggled "I never knew this was your style Aiki ? " "Well Aoki Rie and I were shopping yesterday to find some bathers but..but  she made me buy this instead......" said Aiki who was turning away hiding her pink face.  "Ahaha i see , but i bet it looks cute on you :P" Riku cheekly said .  *BAM* Aiki had thrown one of her kawaii toys at Riku's face and now Riku was left on the floor laughing. "W-well  i did bring another spare bathers just in case anything happens " Said Aiki nose high in the air ,head turned away and showing Riku a one piece bather which was white and pastel yellow poka dots. "I thought  you were going to do that " laughed Riku "Omg look at the time Riku we GOT TO HURRY ." said Aiki as she hurryingly packed her bathers. "Well then lets go !" said Riku holding out a hand to Aiki. Both of them hand in hand ran down the stairs and out into the open air where they sprinted to school to catch the bus for their 1st holiday.

_________________________________________________________

"Riku.....?"

"Hmm?"

"Erm....i wanted to say that......you know what nvm " blushed Aiki and she turned her head and stare out the bus window .