One test at a time

Reagans Pov

I walked with Lori by my side to my car

I walked with Lori by my side to my car. Today we closed a major deal, my shoe brand will now be introduced into the Vogues fashion vault! This is huge for my brand, the vault is where all the top designers of fashion, purses, jewelry, shoes, and everything in between is! Whenever there's a shoot the creative directors go to the vault, which is really just the biggest fashion closet on the planet, and pick out what their models will be wearing! And barley 2 years into the game and my shoe brand will have a chance to be all throughout vogue. This was a huge push in the right direction for my brand.

"Where to for lunch today?" Lori asked checking her phone for the 10th time in the past 2 minutes.

"Girl what are you glued to your phone for?" I questioned curious myself.

"Just been telling everyone I know about the Vogue deal!" She said with a huge grin.

"Already! You give a bitch a inch and she takes a mile." I said laughing pulling my keys out as we reached my car.

"No bitch! Anna Wintour hand picked your brand to be in the vault! This is more than a mile! Our designs will be in the vault, I owe you my life for allowing me this chance Reag." She said with a glimmer in her eyes, her voice was full of pure happiness and I smiled at the fact we've just accomplished something that takes most designers 10+ years to do, only a few have gotten into the vault in under 10 years and now we're apart of those few.

"Hell no don't thank me, your designs are worthy of that vault, all without me. And as for lunch, I'm going home, me and my husband have plans." I smirked getting in and starting the car and rolling down my passenger window to continue our conversation.

"Ooh nasty plans." She said leaning still with he phone beeping like crazy.

"Maybe, who knows, and I want to meet this mystery man you've been all in your phone for." I said unlocking my phon texting Michael that I would be home soon.

"How you know it's a man involved?" She questioned   now looking straight at me.

"Don't put your hair in a high pony the day you have a hickey." I pointed at her neck that had maybe a day or 2 old hickey.

"Shit I thought I covered that up!" She said looking at it with her phone camera.

"Goodbye Lori." I laughed eagerly wanting to get home. I was to excited, it's been 3 weeks since me and Michael started trying, and we've been having sex so much, sometimes 3-4 times a day. We agreed we would test every 3 weeks from the start of the month, my ovulation week is usually always the 2nd week of the month, so we want to test 2 weeks after my most fertile week.

"Tell Michael I said hi! And get my flatiron from Ella please! She's had it for the past 2 months." She said looking dead serious about her flatiron.