The 5th

Michaels Pov

    I checked my watch as I waited for Chelsea to come and collect her first payment

I checked my watch as I waited for Chelsea to come and collect her first payment. I was anxious slightly, but more so annoyed with her. How does she threaten me for $20 million and not show up on time!

Suddenly the door open and her heels clicked against the marble floor as she smirked. "I like a man on time." She said as she walked up to my desk sitting on one end. "Do you remember when it was homecoming and y'all wanted to show out? I let borrow my Mustang and you almost crashed it racing someone" she laughed. "I could've killed your ass that night, but I was so happy y'all were okay, I was happy my little brothers didn't die." She said as if this had meaning.

"What does that have to do with now?" I asked irritatingly.

"My point is, I don't like having to come to you dishing you down. I want you to know it's always been love over here. Family take care of family forever." She said smiling at the picture of me and Rae then looking at me again.

"Well family stopped being family when you tried to kill Tre and when you came in here extorting me and threatening my wife." I said as my right hand formed a fist.

"You know I do what I have to do to keep my head afloat." She said pulling a cigar out of her purse and lighting it.

"That's your problem, you drown the people that do you wrong and the people that would never do you wrong, just so you can keep head above water. But those dead bodies in the water reaching up to drag you down with them for company." I said with a straight face. She looked hurt with an expression that could show how triggered she was.

"Michael. Don't forget who really is running this shit we got going on." She said hitting her cigar before sliding her phone over to me. I picked it up and there was a picture of Reagan going into her job from this morning. I swiped and saw another picture of her walking into the bathroom in the building. The next picture was in the bathroom and you could see her feet from under the stall. I instantly became worried and pissed off.

"He better not get any closer to my wife. Not a hair out off place on her body." I said through gritted teeth as she laughed shaking her head looking towards the door, I quickly sent the letter C for Chelsea to Jada and deleted it also

"Don't worry, she didn't even know he was in there, but he will be waiting until she leaves work, maybe help her to the car, you to put her in his." She said smiling with her eyes piercing into me. "Now give me my money or Kane is going to paint the sidewalk in a deep red color." She said. As much as I didn't want to. I reached under my desk and pulled out 10 stacks, each with 2 million in hundreds.

"It's all there." I said as she fanned through each stack quickly and stuffing it into her purse.

"I got a money counter in the house. If I get home and it's not." She said before I cut her off quickly.