Prolouge

Hey Guy!! Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter!! You quirk One For All just like your father's by the way. (F/T) = Favourite Toy

***************************

🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝓸𝓸𝒹 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 🎀

"He's the coolest in the universe!" Screams Izuku as he pumps his fist up and down. I was sitting on the mat eating the apples that aunt Mutsuki cut for me. Munching on them.

Katsuki was also on his feet near the flat TV screen cheering for All Might's win. "He thinks that he can win four to one! They'll think they've won and then—hoo! Haa! See!? He totally stopped them!"

They were huge fans of the number one pro hero All Might. The three of us looked up to All Might as our idol. Especially me.

"Oh no! All might went flying into that building! All Might! You can do this!" Screams Izuku  mortified. His comment shocked me.

I stand up from the ground and walk closer to the TV screen. All Might crashed into a building, fighting a strong villain who seemed tough.

My heart skips a beat. Placing a hand on my chest, I breathe heavily watching the screen. "Why are you worried Deku!? All Might always wins," screams Katsuki.

You can do it Papa! I know that you can! You always win! I say to myself anxiously.

"OH! All Might wins again!!" Screams the report blissfully as All Might raises his fist up high symbolling victory.

"Oh yeah!!" Screams Katsuki and Izuku jumping up and down. I drop to my knees sighing in relief. I thought I just lost papa for a second there.

Katsuki turns to me while pointing at the screen. "Did you see that Y/N? All Might wins again!"

"I see it! I can't wait to get my quirk! And be a pro hero just like him!" Just like my historic father.

All Might waves goodbye at the civilians and shoots off into the air. He's going towards my house. 

The door unseals leaving an alerting rasp sound to my ears. The three of us turn our heads towards the door.

"Y/N, your mother has come to pick you up. Katsuki, Izuku, say goodbye to your friend," explains aunt Mitsuki. I stand up from the ground and eagerly pack my toys.

Walking up to the pile of F/Ts, I grasp them in handfuls and toss them into my pink bag.

"Can't she stay any longer mom? I still want to play with her!" Exclaims Bakugou. He pouts glaring at me. I turned to him and looked him in the eye.

"Now Katsuki, we went over this multiple times." Mentions auntie shaking her head. I walk over to Katsuki pulling him into a hug.

"Don't worry Katsuki! We'll play again tomorrow!" I say. Pulling back from him, we were the exact same height. My arms reached out settling my hands on his shoulders.

"I really want to stay too, we only have about a week before Kindergarten, and we won't be able to play as much because I'm going to a different school. My house is also pretty far away from yours."

My eyes shimmer as the sun peeks from behind a cloud.

I want to stay and play with Katsuki, but I wanted to go home and see papa, he's always at work, I barely see him at home.

I look over at Izuku. "You too Izuku! I'll come again!" I say. He waves goodbye.

"Cya Y/N-chan!" He shouts.