Chapter 5

Ignore the sports festival background and focus on Deku XD

***************************

🎀𝓦𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓭!!🎀

"You may be talented, but don't get cocky just like your father. Remember, you're only a hero in training. And as the daughter of the number one hero, I expect you to come out on top if you don't want to get expelled. Understand?" He says to me. 

He said it softly knowing that no one else knows about my relationship to All Might. He lets go of me. I walk back to the circle and take deep breaths. 

All Might watches near the corner of the school focusing on you and Izuku. 

Aizawa hates the media and judge's hero celebrities like me because I look good in the spotlight. He's picking on young Midoriya, and being harsh on Y/N, having high expectations for the girl just because she's of my blood. Notes All Might to himself.

Ignore that papa is standing there in his muscle form. You can talk to him later. Give him a lecture for not listening to you. I say to myself. I feel like I'm taking mom's place. 

I turn on my quirk at full cowling. Pitching the ball with all of my strength. It looks similar to Izuku's pitch since we have the same quirk.

 "2137.9 meters!" 

I took deep breaths and help onto my right arm. I might have gone a bit too far.

***************************

We finished the day off with the sit-ups, seated toe-touches, and long-distance run. It wasn't long till we finished the exercises. 

***************************

I was panting after the long-distance run, walking back to the front of gym gama. 

"Hey, I know that I've beat you!" Says a voice playfully shoving me by the shoulder. I turn my head only to see Katsuki. I playfully push him and giggled. 

"Don't get cocky. I have to be in first place, if not, I'll be expelled." I explain. As everyone was assembled in front of the gym for results. 

I anxiously closed my eyes too scared to look at the results. 

"I've ranked you all from best to worst, you should already have a good idea of where you stand." Says Mr. Aizawa. "There's no point of going over individual scores, so I'll just pull up the entire chart."

He projects our scores in front of us. I open my eyes slightly...CRAP!! 

I've lost! I'm in second! Not only that, Izuku is also going to be expelled. Dammit. The kind girl with short brown hair placed a hand on my shoulder concerned. 

"Hey, Yagi, does that mean—" 

 "Dammit, y-yes..." I say in disappointment interrupting her. I lost to a girl named Yaoyorozu who was in first. 

All Might gasped as he too saw the scores from afar. Young Midoriya is last, and Y/N isn't first place. They'll both be expelled. Notes All Might. 

"I better get packing and find a new school—"

"And I was lying. No one's going home. Including you, Yagi." Says a voice cutting me off. I stopped walking. My mind goes blank, holding my breath as Mr. Aizawa starts to speak.