Chapter 4

***************************

🎀𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮! 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓻𝓴𝓼🎀

Next. We did our standing long jumps. First was the boy with the belly button laser. I stood beside Katsuki (of course) and watched as it was his turn.

I was going third after Katsuki. He turns his back towards the sand pit. He places his hands behind his back and winks at all of us.

"You can't ignore my twinkling." He utters with that smile of his. He jumps and turns on his belly button laser flying across the sand pit. "Weeeeeeeee!"

Katsuki was next. After jumping, he propels himself further using his explosions. He got pretty far. As I was next, I had to put everything that I had into this jump. 

With my quirk, I knew that I can get the farthest jump. As I stood still, I make the power run through me. 

I jump up in the air, within one second, I was already over the sand pit. I soar down towards the ground making a landing.

Everyone applauding right after. Walking back to the crowd, Katsuki gave me a smirk indicating that he was far more superior than me. I then turn to Izuku. 

He gulped as he was next. I shove him by the shoulder softly while passing by him. 

"You can do it. My father has taught you for more than a year now." I murmured giving him the confidence that he needs. He turns his head to face me. He smiles softly. 

Doing his standing long jump, he didn't get very far, not even passing the sand pit. I squint my eyes. 

Oof. Really feel bad for you man. 

"He's such a loser." Whispers Bakugou. I ignore his comment. 

***************************

We finally got to the soft ball throws. The girl with blush cheeks went. She holds the ball as it lights up. She throws it effortlessly. 

We waited for about five minutes for the end result. It finally sparks in the air. Mr. Aizawa shows us her results. 

Infinity. 

We all gasped shockingly. I turned to the girl as she was flattered. She walks back to us with a flustered look. 

"That was amazing!" I comment admiring her skills. We fist bump as Izuku was next He stood there thinking about how to approach this. 

A sweat tear fell down my forehead. Is he going to use all of One For All, and forfeit the rest of the challenges?

He throws the ball at one hundred percent. I squint my eyes knowing that I'll only see his bruised arms. The ball lands nearby making a loud thump. 

"46 meters!

Izuku looked at his hands as he couldn't believe his eyes. 

"What gives, I was trying to use it just now." Murmurs Izuku to himself. He studies his arms wondering why his quirk didn't turn on. 

He turns to Mr. Aizawa whose hair rose as well as his scarf. His eyes were bright red. His intimidating stare let all of us in shock. 

"The judges for this exam, are not rational enough." He claims. The rest of the conversation was a blur. Mr. Aizawa effortlessly threw his scarf wrapping it around Izuku, pulling him closer. Everyone gathered in a clustered as we heard the word eraser

"Eraser? Who's that?" Says a boy. "I've heard about him, he's like a stealth hero." Says another.

Mr. Aizawa finally let's go of Izuku. He rolls his eyes and turns around walking away from him. "I've returned your impractical quirk. Take your final throw." Says Mr. Aizawa. 

I studied Izuku as he was thinking long and hard. I narrow my eyes, He zoned out. Planning the perfect strategy. 

He puts on a determined expression and throws the ball. In slow motion, I watched as his one finger lights up with immense power. He shoots the ball far into space. 

Everyone had shocked expressions as they saw him use his quirk for the first time. I smiled wholeheartedly as I admired my childhood friend. 

The once, quirkless Deku I knew, has grown to be my father's successor. 

"705.3 meters!

Izuku turns to Mr. Aizawa smiling thoughtlessly, even if he knew that he would be expelled today. 

"Mr. Aizawa." He says, he clenches his hand into a fist. "See, I'm still standing."

I was smiling. So proud of him. I would have never thought about that if I was in his position. 

"That, bastard..." Says a harsh Cold voice. I glare at Katsuki who was heated up. He starts running towards Izuku. I reach out to Katsuki as he was furious. 

"Katsuki wait—" 

 "Deku you bastard tell me how you did that or your dead!" He screams cutting me off. Izuku was terrified. Mr. Aizawa's scarf suddenly apprehends Katsuki. 

Katsuki turns to Mr. Aizawa as he was no match for the weapon. "W-Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" He asks. 

"It's a capture weapon made out of carbon fibers and a special metal alloy. Stand down, It would be wise to not make me use my quirk too much. It gives me serious dry eye," he commands. Too bad. That's a badass quirk. He lets go of Katsuki. "You're wasting my time, whoever is next can step up."

That'd be me.

I stepped up as it was my turn. This was the fifth exercise. I took the ball into my hand and turn on my quirk. As my body turns an angle My focus turn to a peeking figure near-by.

I gasped as I looked at it. I put all of the colors, shapes, and overall picture together.

Is that—papa? In his muscle form!? I thought I told him to rest today! I say to myself.

His body shivers as I was looking directly at him. I was caught off track, tripping on my own shoe, falling towards the ground. I gasp as I was off balance.

Mr. Aizawa's catches me with his scarf. He holds onto me with his capture weapon while I dropped the ball. He was intimidating, that scary glare he's posing.

"This is the second time you've dozed off into space. Do you really want to be here?" He asks.

I'm in deep shit. 

***************************

Hello!! Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter!!!! And stay safe from COVID-19! Ps, The picture above was just a screeshot.