Chapter 2

Some gucci music you can listen too whe you read this part chapter XD--Don't forget to comment and vote is you enjoyed the chapter!!!

************************

🎀 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝟣-𝒜 🎀

It must be a girl with invisibility. I thought to myself. I continued to rest in my place and waited for the rest of the students to come in. My arms rest on the table while my legs overlap each other.

"Hello!! I'm honored to have such an acquaintance with superior students from the recommendations!!" Says a sudden firm and confident voice.

My head suddenly turns to a man wearing glasses. He seems older than his actual age. He bows in front of me. I defensively have my hands in front of me while slanting back into my chair.

"I aspire that we can endeavor to become pro heroes and paramount comrades during the duration of our years at U.A!" He exclaims.

Yep, I got into U.A. hero course through recommendations.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N Yagi from Ritchutsu Private School. I hope that we can be great friends!" I reply. We shook hands, and that's how I made my first new friend in high school.

"I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." He answers. Turning his head slightly, his eyes widened looking at Katsuki.

He walks down the classroom to Katsuki behind me. I too turn my head, flinching as his dirty foot was in my face on his desk,

I groaned irritated as I squinted my eyes. I tilt my head slightly and give Katsuki an annoyed glare.

"Take your foot off of that desk now!!" Screams Iida demanding pretentiously pointing at Katsuki.

"Huh?" He answers with a condescending smirk with his hands in his pockets.

"It's only the first day of school and you're already disrespecting this academy by scoffing school property!!" Shouts Iida. I glare back and forth at the two. Katsuki laughs bitterly.

"Ya kidding me right! Your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it!" He utters thoughtlessly. My eyes twitched as Iida grew in shocked by his words.

"Katsuki!! Don't talk like that! He's our classmate!" I demand. He faces me and jerks off.

"I thought I told you to shut it!!" He yells back. Iida sighs.

"Let's start over. My name is Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." He says calmly. Katsuki doesn't change reaction and places on a devilish smirk.

"Somei huh—so you must think that your better than me! I'll have fun tearing you a new one!!" Lashes back Katsuki. Iida gasps and leans back.

I smacked my forehead on his desk hopeless. He'll never change.

"Are you threatening me?! Your own classmate?! Are you sure you're in the right place!?!" exclaims Iida. Katsuki stare turns to something else, looking at the classroom's door.

Iida turns his head as well. "It's him." He softly says.

I turn my head as the other 16 students glare at the door. Izuku looks away from the crowd and grips tightly onto his backpack straps nervously.

"Uh—H-Hi!" He stammers. Tenya Iida starts pacing himself towards Midoriya seriously.

"Hello!! I'm Tenya Iida—"

"Yeah, I know!" cuts off Midoriya. Iida stops walking. I get up from my seat and start walking over to the both of them. "I'm Izuku Midoriya very nice to meet you..."

"Where the hell are you going?" Asks Katsuki. I continue my way towards the two of them while ignoring Katsuki's question.

"I'm going to talk to Izuku. It's been so long!" I answer back. He groans and looks away. "TCH!"

I walk up to the two of them. "Hey! Izuku! Been a while! How are you doing!" I ask waving extremely. He narrows his eyes to look at me.

"Is that you? Y/N?" He asks. I playfully heave him by the shoulder.

"What do you think? Have I seriously changed that much!?" I say worried. He shakes his head nonervously.

"T-That's not what I mean!!" He screams.

"I recognize that messed-up hair! Falling boy!" says a girl with short brown hair and blush cheeks. Izuku turns around facing the girl.

"That punch you made was super amazing during the entrance exam!" She exclaims using thrusts movements with her fists.

Midoriya was immediately flattered and turns red as a tomato. I walk forward and place a hand to my heart.

"Hey, we may have not met yet, but I'm Y/N Yagi. I hope that we can become great friends." I say.

"You look super pretty Yagi! I wonder how out teachers are going to be like! I can't wait to get to know everyone!"

"If you're here to make friends, then you can pack up you stuff and leave." Says a voice. Our heads turn towards the ground. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

A caterpillar on the ground like a hobo. I stepped back as I saw the man.

"Welcome to U.A.'s hero course." He says, then unzips the yellow thing sucking on fruit sauce.

What is that thing!?

"It took you eight seconds for you all to shut up. That's not gonna work. Rational students should know that." He explains getting out of the yellow sleeping bag. He turns to us as a collective. "Hello I'm Shouta Aizawa. Your teacher."

Our teacher!? I say to myself uncanny.

He reaches into his bag and pulls out detailed blue track suits. "Let's get to it. Put these on and head outside."