Chapter 6

Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter!! Stay safe away from      COVID-19!!!!

***************************

🎀 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓔𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻🎀

I was exhausted from all of the surprises today. My shoulders are just as sloppy as Katsuki's when I walk. I slip my keys out of my pockets. I bring my arm up placing them in the keyhole. 

Should I make dinner tonight? I don't know if dad will be home to eat it with me. He's always working anyway.

"Hey! Y/N!" Says an upbeat voice. I rolled my eyes exhausted and turned to them. My eyes grew in resolve. It was her. "It's been how many years? Come on, you're home alone anyways. Eat dinner with us." 

I looked around the streets searching for a reason to decline. 

Maybe papa is going to appear out of nowhere any second now. Or Endeavor will come home. 

"Come on! I have cold Soba!" She shouts. She's bribing me to come over to their place. I sighed given in to the temptation. 

"Alright, if you say so." I say crossing the quiet streets. The sound of metal gates clashing together makes me slightly flinch. 

Fuyumi opens the gate to their mega home letting me in. We walk down the path towards the front doors of their house. 

***************************

"Uncle Might must be very busy, it's the least I can do to look after you. Only a few selected individuals know about your relationship with the number one hero. And that includes Dad." She says. 

She slides the door open revealing their traditional Japanese home. 

"Are you sure, it's safe for me to come in? Uncle-Deavor pretty much hates me as much as he hates papa." I say glaring around the house making sure that I don't see the flame hero around. 

She giggles while walking towards the kitchen to prepare the food. "No worries. He won't be home any soon. And if he does come home, I'll just talk my way out of things, like I always do."

"It's been a while since I've walked in here. But I see no difference, that's for sure." I say taking a seat on their chairs in their dining room. 

I take out my phone and start scrolling through social media. The ribbon entwined in my hair drapes down till it was in my field of vision. 

My homepage was filled with news about All Might. My arms start to tremble holding my phone. I clicked on one of top articles. 

All Might's Daughter Attends U.A. High! Reads the article's headline. I bang my head loudly on the table groaning in annoyance. 

"Wow, someone's angry. What's up?" Says Fuyumi preparing the food on the table. 

My phone was abandoned on the table after I locked eyes with that headline. She angles her head with my phone. 

"Oh! I wonder who would have leaked that information." She says. "I mean, other people live in our neighborhood. It's obvious that they'll get a glimpse or two of All Might walking into your home." 

"You're right... But people will chase after me." I imply. The door shudders sliding open, then closes. 

I bring my head up suddenly, could it be Endeavor? I hope not. Maybe it's just Natsuo, or Shoto.