Chapter 3

After arriving at home,Philip took a shower then lays on bed, then thinks. "Is it really necessary to go there?" He asked himself, he tried convincing himself to go by thinking about seeing his friends once again personally, but Jerome just echoes everything he said that night.

His phone snapped him out of his thoughts, his notifications vibrating his phone. He stretched his arm to take it beside the lamp. He turns it on, unlocks the password then scrolled down looking at the notifications. They were all from their ASEAN group chat.

Vietnam: I think I won't attend
Cambodia: Oh really? I will for America's sake
Laos: It's probably going to be about the two again..
I just hope its not going to be what I'm expecting..
Malaysia: So..You're still going or..?
Indonesia:How about Philip tho

He hesitated. Still, he doesn't know what will exactly happen. Jerome could've been just messing around him. Most of America's meetings end up becoming a party, so If Russia's there, he's going to be drunk. Neither will that happen too...
"An activity.." he whispers to himself, lying on his back.

Philip: I will
Myanmar:Oh hey guys, about the meeting, I'll join! :3
Brunei: I'm not yet sure,,
Thailand: Anybody wanna join my plane??
Vietnam: Oh cool me
Singapore: Well, can't we just go to the same plane?

Everybody in the chat went silent.

Myanmar: fine, as long as I'm with mah dog
Brunei: wait, are you serious?
Thailand: lol
Singapore:Anything can be brought, as long as we attend the meeting
Philip: okay then

A necessary question appears in his mind.

Philip: Is Asean even coming?
Singapore: Of course he will, why wouldn't he? It's a meeting held by The most famous country in the world
Vietnam: But I have the feeling that he won't..

Nobody began typing, except for Singapore again.

Singapore: He will, and everything is going to be fine

He reassures. Philip turns his phone off then gestured aside. He was going to see New York again. It also means going to the plane tomorrow.
And he's going to see them again.

"Myanmaaaar.." Cambodia murmurs, glaring at his dog. "You'll get used to it!" Myanmar rubs his Pug on the belly, making it wag it's tail, as saliva fell out of it's mouth. Thailand between them attempts to rub his dog, but his face..

Ugly

Laos, Vietnam and Singapore were 2 rows ahead. Behind them were Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines.

"Brunei won't go although today is his day off.." Malaysia reasoned.

"Y'know, even a president doubles their work.."Indonesia leans to his seat, closing his eyes. Philippines firmly holding on to his arm rest. Nervous as hell, he cranes to see the others in front, and sat back.

Aside from snoring people and the tv ahead, which was playing the movie 'snowpiercer'. Other people whispered to each other, staring at them.

"They're all here, I think..."
"Isn't it cool? I wonder what's up with them.."
They say in filipino.

The countries only glanced at them, used to their conversations. Philip changed his attention to the window pane beside him. It will take more than 10 hours from Manila to New york, it depends.

They arrived in the plane On Sunday at 9:00 pm. It was Night.

Myanmar yawns, throwing his head back then closed his eyes, as the others fell into a(n) (un)comfortable sleep as well. Philip watched a bit of the movie the others in the plane are watching, a man fighting armed men, with his people. I wonder if that's going to happen-- he slaps himself, feeling stupid and hoping nobody noticed it, although the slap was hard.

He closes his eyes, and becomes mad, he hated the fact that Jerome was scaring him, making him feel uncomfortable all the way here to Manila from Baguio, he really wanted to punch him right now for making him anxious about the meeting.

What if it nothing bad happened during the meeting? He felt  childish, why would a president think of such things?

Jerome must be pranking him, but... did he ever mention that he'll go on a meeting?

This is wrong... He thought about until he cant feel anything anymore.

                                                      ***
He shivers, from how cold the snow is, shocked from where he was, he hysterically looked behind him and aside.. then above.. he saw the sky full of snowflakes falling down, making him feel odd. He tried to walk, but it seems as if his legs were lifeless. He..was dreaming something unexpected.

He waited, but nothing seems to appear, all he could see was the ground, the sky and the horizon. Strangely pale. Incredibly silent. He felt numb. He's in the middle of nowhere.

An idea suddenly appeared in his mind.
"This..Is when I already punched him.."

                                                   ,_______,
Oof wait lang hackdog--
Ahem, long time no read :D
As you can see I added a cHiLdiSh lesson here but the temptation for me to write that part is just
Hhhhh

I know that being fucking angry is okay But not literally
Cuz you'll be in trouble
But anyway I hope you still read this ;-;

Sorry if there are mistakes, pls consider them or tell me,
873 words