Chapter 4

He finnaly opened his eyes, his head was resting beside the  window pane, which makes the first thing he'll see is the ocean, he flinched. Terrified on how the ocean looked like, and it's always like as if he's about to fall into it.

"Goodmorning Philip!" Indonesia greets while slurping noodles. What Philip heard was "Grmorning flip!"

He turns around to see the others, almost everybody were awake. "Hey Philip." He heard Singapore say. He looks at his watch.

7:10 am

He takes a deep breath and sinks back down to his seat, resting for a bit and trying to not look at the ocean. "Seven hours to go!" Myanmar exclaims in excitement, as his dog started wagging it's tail. Cambodia was still snoring out loud, Irritating Thailand.

Philip smirks, he could remember all those memories with Ame again. Those terrible yet funny memories with him..

                                                    ,___,

Downtown Brooklyn amused Philip, it reminded him of his cousin, Manila, probably older than him. They finnaly arrived at their next destination, they followed Malaysia on his way to a large skyscraper. Yes, the home of America.

"Are you sure this is it?" Laos asked, looking up. "Yes, I'm sure that his bedroom is up..up..there." He pointed above.

By the time they went inside the building, a man wearing  gray businessman clothing stood before them. His sunglasses hid his identity but to Singapore, he seemed familiar.

"Good afternoon, members of the ASEAN." He gave a nod to them, hands behind him. His smooth accent was utterly impressive. "The president is waiting for you in the meeting room, please follow me." He started walking across the hall. "Damn.." Thailand whispers, as they follow his way to the stairs.

As they made their way up, Philip looked around every floor they passed by, he saw Americans talking with each other and only glance at the presidents. They sure look busy.

While walking up, Singapore talked with the man. "The building is kind of higher than the ones we used to go before, why in America?" America had different buildings on different countries in Both South and North America, but One on Russia...

"The president thought that this building will serve better to you countries." The man replies, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Indonesia was even trying to stop him from talking by nudging his shoulder.

Thailand iss carrying Myanmar's dog, unsatisfied with how the pug behaves on his arms. Laos was rubbing his head in awe.

Cambodia comes forward behind Singapore already. "Can you quit it?" He whispers, but Singapore ignored.

"Have you heard of Russia coming to the meeting, he and Ame are having a rough time together, am I right? But since it's taking a bit long for us to arrive on the room.. May I ask for your name?" Singapore asks.

Indo felt it, he face palmed. When the Man paused In front of a transparent door, he turned around, facing them. Philip was expecting an annoyed look but...The man was Smiling.

He takes off his glasses, revealing his identity.

"I am Theodore Haiman."

That surprised everybody, their eyes widened, Singapore pulled out a wide smile, almost reaching his eye level. Satisfied, he agreed.

"Theodore Haiman, it is!" He led a hand, as Theodore shook it, with his genuine smile. "O h." Thailand whispers, shocked as ever. "Woah." Malaysia says, his face straight.

"Well it surely is a best idea to be led by an inventor." He compliments, Theodore chuckles.

"What did he invent again?" Laos asks Thailand.
"Lasers." He answers. Philip's brows rose. "We're here." As he stepped aside, he opens the door for them, showing a long table across the room.

On the left, a projector was against the wall, and another table beside it with America sitting with his hands folded.
Also, let's not forget about the fellow countries staring at them as they stare back.

                                                    ,___,

Sorry, the chapter is short lmao I was becoming a bit lazy
Yes
Admit it

You're shocked that I suddenly finished a new chapter already

Haahahha
Lol if  youre not then ;-;

686 words