Anouncement

HeLlo mY fElLow rEaDeRs tHiS wIlL bE dIsCONTiNuEd

JUST KIDDING DONT PANIC LOL DONT BE HYSTERICAL PLEASE
I WAS JUST LOSING THOSE FROZEN VIBES ALREADY BUT ILL CONTINUE THIS I PROMISE.

RIGHT NOW I JUST PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK CALLED UNFORGETTABLE, YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT IF YOURE A FAN OF AMEPHIL

ALSO FOR THE BARRICADES I THINK IMA UNPUBLISH IT SINCE ITS QUITE DEAD BUT IM ALSO IN THE MOOD FOR WRITING IN IT

THIS BOOK WILL NOT DIE CUZ I WONT LET MY DRAWINGS AND WRITINGS WASTED

ALSO FOR THE BEUTIFUL PLOT IN MY HEAD (UWU)

you know the feeling when um.. you have a story in mind but then you don't know how to write it and you're too lazy to lmao I hate it, but I think when it comes to THIS even if it takes centuries for me to continue it, it won't be discontinued.

Okay so uh.. here's an unfinished chapter I've done for your sake. So you have something to read too.

Hehe

Enjoy I guess

CHAPTER 5

The awkward silence lasted a moment, but for Philip, it seems as if it lasted more than a minute. Especially because Spain was almost glaring at him.

Singapore adjusts his glasses, "Good afternoon everybody..." he greeted, bowing. The countries nodded in response. He started becoming nervous, it's been years since they had their last meeting.

The group sat on the empty chairs for them, exactly ten. Indo between Malay and Philip, Cambodia between Laos and Vietnam, while Singapore was beside the three. And Thailand between Myanmar and Malay on the other side with the MaPhilIndo.

Aside from Spain, Philip recognized the other countries in the table;

Belarus was beside Ukraine with a flower crown and Finland next to him. Greenland was also there, between Japan and Mexico while wearing a Mexican hat that was almost covering his entire face. Germany was between Poland and Estonia, Philip noticed that Germany was really uncomfortable, who knows why..

On the other side of the table, Spain was between Australia and New Zealand, as China and North Korea were beside each other.

Malaysia sat beside Norh Korea awkwardly, and Laos beside Estonia.

Man my fingers were slippery

"Alrighty then." America adjusted his sunglasses with his two fingers. "Is everybody here?" He asks, impatiently. The countries just looked at each other.

When he leans on the table, he noticed the two empty chairs, and knew that Brunei was absent according to Philip's shrug. But Russia can't be the last too...

"Not yet." The country stepped in, with his businessman clothing. His ushanka on his head neatly, and his Red necktie shows how he is so serious right now. His face never showed a sign that he'll grin at once.

Laos' eyes widened, holding his dog. A grim silence filled the room as the atmosphere almost altered into a dark one. America and He was staring at each other seriously as if both of them would pull out guns.

Philip swallows his breath, suddenly very nervous. By the time America looked away, Philip heard Solent exhaled from the other countries, they feel what he exactly feels.

"Okay. May you take a seat?"

"Of course.." Russia responded, taking the seat at the bottom of the table. After taking his seat, he looks at Philippines who was staring at him uncomfortably. Philip looked away fast. Puta-

"Good afternoon" he heard him greet, his normal tone coming back. Philip looks again, and saw him smiling, which caught his overall attention.

Russia expects him to smile back, and so he did. He only nodded because if he talked it will turn out to be a croak.

Philip looks away calmly, Russia..He sees him as a friend, but also sometimes more than a friend. (Umm yes but actually no)

"Okay, so the meeting starts here. " They all looked in front and saw the projector on, showing a map of Canada.
The countries gestured aside the table to see clearly, Laos cranes, since the one infornt of him was a bit taller.

"Based on what I said earlier, My batch is establishing an expedition that includes an event I would like to go well. The event is a game to make your expedition more than amusing. My brother's sparked populated territory, known as Yukon located in the North west of Canada is where the expedition will be held, well, where else but in the forest.."

America pulls out a laser from his pocket to encircle the territory of Yukon. The forest was a bit larger than what Philip thinks.

"We'll set up the main camps, the first one which will be put up near Old Crow is the supreme camp. And the other one will be near Dawson. Speaking of which; we will start from Old Crow to Dawson." He circles Old crow and to Dawson City.

"I know it's the worst thing you've ever seen, but the wolves..? Nah, they don't charge to you if you do nothing to them, aside from moving and stopping and moving and that, you can take a picture of what you see. And also, I mentioned that this was a game right? That means you are all separated into groups."

Ookeh that's all, I hope you still read this book :) sorry for the mistakes so uh yeah

Stay safe and goodbye!

-Yurilemmeout-

Pssst

Pssst!

Are you still there?

Lol I can't believe you're still reading this

Sigh...

I feel really bad for the people out there who are infected with coronavirus, I wished that this covid19 could go away sooner..

So umm.. please stay safe again! I don't want anybody to be sick :)

Goodbye!

-Yurilemmeseriouslyout-