CHAPTER 12 [Favor]

It was 5:00 am in the morning.  Mew woke up before his alarm.
It was cold but it wasn't long before the sun rays warmed up the morning, giving a strong indication that a wonderful day is about to unfold.

It's been quite awhile since he felt this good. He was in his perfect mood.
He got up from his bed, his body feeling much lighter than before. He did some light exercises before taking a shower and dressing up. From his dressing room, something that smells really good caught his attention.

"Did Ken found me a new maid already? "
He asked himself as he made his way downstairs guided by the aroma coming from his huge kitchen.

Mew was surprised to see a familiar figure cooking in his kitchen.

M:"Gulf!"
He exclaimed..

G:"Good Morning sir Mew. Did you sleep well? "
Gulf greeted him politely as he placed the dish he made on the dining table.

M:"You... What are you doing here? And..why are you in the kitchen? "
Mew approaches gulf, still confused of the situation.

G:"Last night, I received a call from P'Ken's wife. She said that P'Ken's condition is not yet getting better, P'Ken is worried about you so he asked his wife to call me and asked me a favor. "

M:"Favor... You mean? "

G:"He said that you recently fired your maids and your personal chef was on vacation so he asked me to make you some breakfast and then drive you to work today."
Gulf explained as he guide the confused CEO to the dining table.

M:"Is that so?....
But I don't usually eat breakfast that was not cook by my chef tho. What's this by the way. "
Trying his best not to look interested on the food served by Gulf.

G:"It's Khao Tom moo sap,  Sir Mew

G:"It's Khao Tom moo sap,  Sir Mew."

M:"A rice soup for breakfast? Are you sure this will pass or meet my standard in food? "

Deep inside he is dying to taste the food in front of him. The aroma is making him drool.

G:"Trust me sir, this Khao Tom is a popular breakfast in our country. Plus  it is quite cold this morning, this rice soup is perfect for today's weather. "

M:" Really? I usually eat Italian or French breakfast but since you already made an effort in making this dish, I will give it a try."

G:"Thank you so much sir."
Gulf smiled as he noticed that his boss  holding back from eating the dish.

M:"Yeah,But don't expect me to finish this whole serving. This breakfast is not my style."

G:"Okay sir. next time I'll make sure to prepare an Italian Breakfast."

M:"Come on, don't stand there while I Eat. Join me. "

G:"Don't mind me sir, I'll have my share later after you."