Chapter 14 [Herra's Confession]

Mew was surprised so see the girl whom he never seen for more than a decade. The little girl he used to play with back when he was a kid is now a beautiful and fine lady.

Both of them exchanged greetings and decided to talk for a bit at the Hospital's cafe.

M:"I'm so surprised. How many years it has been? "
Mew exclaimed as his eyes silently observing the woman in front of him.

H:"Around 15 years I guess? I was 12 when I moved to US."

M:"So now you're back for good? "

H:"Yes. Grand father wants me to run this hospital in future so I came back. How about you?  I heard you're now the CEO of Prime Fortress Hotel? "

M:" Yeah.. It turned out like that since I lost both of my parents in an accident. "

H:"Oh..yeah I heard about that while I was in US. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there during your hard times. "

M: "No it's fine. I know you also had it hard didn't you? Being forced to study medicine and such.. "

H:"Well it's true that I hated it when they forced me to study medicine, but while studying it I have come to like it. That's why I'm happy now."

M:"In that case I'm very happy to hear that as your childhood friend. "

Mew smiled at her. But Herra seemed a bit sad of what he heard..

*childhood friends huh... *

H:"P'Mew.. Have you talk with your grandfather yet?"

M:"About what? "

H:"I'm not sure if you already heard it but... Our grandfathers wants us to be engage.."

Mew suddenly remembered his conversation with his grandfather. He said to him that he will give it a thought but because he got really busy he totally forgot about the marriage proposal.

M:"Hm.. Yes, I heard it from grandfather. I'm still giving it a thought though. How about you? You don't have to forced yourself to marry me. I can talk to Grandfather you know..."

H:"I'm fine with it!.. "
Herra exclaimed, and then she shyly blushed.

M:"Huh? "

H:"I mean. I don't  have any problem marrying P'mew....Honestly, ever since we were kids I already have feelings for you. Not sure if you ever noticed... "

Mew was surprised with her sudden confession. His childhood friend whom he always sees as his little sister just said that she likes him.

M:"Um..I'm happy to hear that. Really. But until now, I just see you as my friend and a little sister.."

H:"I.. I know, and I'm fine with that."
She smiled awkwardly and continued
"But can you please start looking at me as a woman and not just a little sister?"

Mew saw that she was hiding her shy faced. He wanted to say yes but it will be too sudden to start seeing her as a woman he'll marry in future.

M:"I will try. Let's see how much the little Herra back then have grown haha"

He teased her making the lady smile.

H:"Thank you Phi.
By the way are you here to visit Butler Ken? I heard from your grandfather that he is currently admitted in our Hospital. He asked me to take extra care for him as he is very close to you."

M:"Oh right. I'm visiting him for a moment. I have plans after this so maybe we can talk again later?"

H:"Oh.. Okay. But I don't have your contact number. I only have your office number. "