Chapter 6 [Fresh Start]

Mew's POV

The sound of my ringtone woke me up. I checked who it was and it turns out to be my chauffeur. He was asking where I am then I realized I also didn't know where the hell I was so I checked my surrounding,
"Ah.. So I'm still at the Bar, My car is in the parking Lot. Pick me up in 30 minutes and bring me new clothes and shoes."
I checked the time. It's already past 6am. Today I woke up later than usual. I feel so tired and I barely remember what happened last night but I am certain of one thing, I did it with someone last night and It felt so damn good.

My chauffeur arrived on time with the new sets of clothes. I dressed myself and I went to the parking where my chauffeur was waiting.

"Let's go to back to the Hotel. "

"Yes Sir"

I also instructed him to contact my private doctor at Bangkok University Hospital. I didn't used any protection last night so I wanted to get a check up.

I arrived at the Hotel and everyone greeted me with their smiles

I arrived at the Hotel and everyone greeted me with their smiles. Today I feel so tired and worn out so I with ignored them. I'm pretty sure they were cursing me inside. Not that I care.

I opened the door of my office and I saw the chairman sitting on my chair while looking on the view outside. He turns his head to me when he heard my footsteps.

CM:"How rare.You're quite late today huh? I hope you're not slacking."

" I am not slacking. what brings you to my office? "

CM:" I'm here to remind you that the application for your new personal secretary  promotion is now ongoing. You should show yourself for the interview Next week. For the meantime I'll ask one of my secretary to work under you. "

Ahh.. That's right. Now that art is gone. I need a new secretary This is going to be tough. I never allowed anyone to work so closely with me other than Art that is why he work as both my assistant and personal secretary.

"But I have to finish my work in Japan for our New branch. I have to fly next week."

CH: "Is that so? Then focus on that matter first. Leave the interview to me. Someone already talk to me."

"Okay."

CH:" It makes me happy to see you working and doing your work properly. Keep it up for the sake of our people. "

"Yes I know. And I'm not doing this to please you. I'm doing this for myself and for the our people "

CH:"Whatever your reason is as long as it favors me it will have no problem. I will leave you now. "