CHAPTER 10 [Meeting]

G: 松本さん、私の話を聴いて下さって本当に本当にありがとうございますした。
(Mr. Matsumoto, Thank you so much for listening to me)

Mj: いやいや、こちらこそ ありがとう。
Mew社長があなたのような勤勉で熱心な秘書がいったなんて知らなかった。
(it's me who have to thank you. I didn't know that Mr. Mew has a hard working secretary like you.)

G: Hehe そんなことありません。元々私のせいでこんなこと起こしてしまいましたので~
(Hehe No sir, Originally This problem happened because of me. )

MJ: それじゃあ、また後で会いましょう。
(Well then, Let's meet again later. )

G:はい、後でまた連絡します。
(Yes Sir, I'll get in touch with you again later sir.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mew is running out of time finding a new interpreter. He tried calling Gulf but he was not picking his Phone calls.

M:"Shit! "

Furious, He went out of his office to look for him. He saw the other male secretary alone in the reception.

(This is the reception, the Secretary usually stays and works here when they aren't in their Boss' office

(This is the reception, the Secretary usually stays and works here when they aren't in their Boss' office. There is a room on the left side filled with their files and A small pantry)

M:"Hey! Where is Gulf? "

The male secretary was a bit surprise to find the almighty CEO standing in front of the Reception. He would usually just passed by them without even looking or greeting them.

Dew:"Good afternoon Mr. Mew. The last time I saw him was when he left your office. He went down and he hasn't comeback since then.
Is there any problem sir? Would you like me to help you? "

Wanting to empress The CEO, Dew insisted on helping.

M:"Then Help me look for a Japanese Interpreter, Phone me when you fine someone"

D:"Yes sir, I'll find someone quickly "

The Furious CEO didn't even bother to respond. He slammed the door of his office. He went back to his table. Few minutes later He received a call from his personal Secretary.

*Phone conversation*

M:"Where are you? Didn't I told you to call the Phuket branch and look for an interpreter? "

G:"Hello Sir, I'm so sorry I couldn't pick up your calls. I was in hurry. I will inform the Phuket branch as soon as I -