Part 4 * not sure *

OFF'S P.O.V

He always look at me with that kind of looks, well it was like.. his eyes were shining and he smiled? whatever. That kind of look from him freaking me out tho! I admit that he was kinda cute. But, I just hated him.

Since the day he moved in here, three months ago in my house. I have this kind of feeling that I really can't describe. I hated him so much but the more I hated him the more i feel like i want to know him. But i can't approach him. He was so "low-standard" to be close to. I'm sorry but this is me. If you have nothing then please, we can't be friends.

Day by day passed. But, since the first day he came to my house, i haven't sleep at my own house for almost half a year now.

I don't know, but i felt so awkward to be around him. Maybe because he was just a useless brat that come from nowhere. I used to think about this all the time. How long that i need to wait until he was gone from my life? I need to find a wife. But i'm not ready to be in any serious relationship as i'm still enjoying my teen life. Then, what should I do to get rid of him from my life?

 Then, what should I do to get rid of him from my life?

I need to find a way. I took out my phone and called Mike, my not-so-best friend.

"Hey, i'm booking a room tonight. And i'm on my way. "

Without his answers, I hung up the phone. Yes his house is like my own house now besides White's.

 Yes his house is like my own house now besides White's

------------------------------FLASHBACK in OFF'S P.O.V------------------------------------------------

I didn't pack anything. I just grabbed my wallet and my phone and rushed to my car.

As I opened the front door, I caught my father's attention.

"Jumpol where are you heading to? it's almost midnight'' He asked casually.

''A pub. And oh ya I'm going to sleepover at my friend's house tonight. Bye daddy''

Without his answers I drove my car to my hometown.

On my way there, I couldn't think of everything else

On my way there, I couldn't think of everything else. I couldn't hold my tears. I drove my car with full speed, don't care about the slippery roads because it's raining heavily that night.

No please grandma please don't go. Don't leave me. I miss you.

My childhood memories suddenly popped out in my mind.

I always sneaked out to see my grandma everyday after both my parents went to work. Usually she will wait for me outside the front gate. She's like a first mother to me, because even my own mom don't treat me the way she does. Everyday, she will take a bus to come to my house just to feed me her cooks. I swear that she have the best cooking skills in the world.

She came everyday since i was four until i was seven. But she always come with this one little baby. Since he was still a small baby, so my grandmother still care about me a lot. But soon after this little rat turns three and i was six, grandma always talk about him to me. They came to see me together. Grandma feeds him my food and she always treated him better than me.

Until one day, I asked my grandmother to cook me my favourite dish that's called leum kleum for my 7th birthday. *well that's a traditional dish* So, on my birthday i waited, and waited until midnight for my grandma but she didn't come.

The next tomorrow morning, i woke up early and i waited for my parents off to work. Right after that, I rushed to our special place we usually met. And i saw grandma standing there, alone.

In my head i feel so happy that there's no outsider that day so i can spent more time with grandma.

"Yeay! grandma! did you brought what u promised me?'' I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"My boy, I'm sorry.... gun lek had a fever and he's burning up yesterday so i have to take care of him. so, i can't make it for you.. '' She patted my head and hugged me as she doesn't want me to go.

I'm so done with that little rat that time because he stole my grandmother's affection towards me! But after grandma hugged me, i felt so calm and i forgave him at least grandma still came to me and leave him behind! Serves him right!

She look me in the eyes, her eyes were old, but i can feel her pure love through looking at them. Suddenly the old eyes starts teary.

"Grandma, why? Do you miss me? ''

" My boy, grandma so sorry naa.. This might be the last time i come here to see you. You need to takcare of yourself and be a good boy naa.. grandma loves you so much! '' She said while releasing our hug.

I hugged her firmly and cried so hard...

"But grandma, you promised me to came everyday. Why? Are you having no money? You can have mine. I have so many in my savings. I can buy you a car. So u can take me out for a walk. Okey? I'll go take my money and you can come everyday okey grandma? " I said as we were locked in embrace again.

She smiled.

" Where's my good boy? Go. The sky was getting darker. It is starting to rain. Grandma loves off na.. Here take this."

She hold my hand and gave me a bracelet that she made it herself. She kissed me on my cheeks and hugged my tight. We both silenced in our tears. For about ten minutes, she let me go and started to walk away.

I followed her and she turned back and said...

" shhh... stay still. Don't come. You're a good boy don't you? Go. I'll always be there, in your heart. okey? '' while pointed straight to my chest.

As she walked away, it started raining. I fell to the ground and can't help myself but cried while observing her walked away until her silhouette faded from my sight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''pommmmm''

The honks startled me from my deep thoughts. Then I realised that the light had turned green a while ago. So I drove to man's house to get some rest after went through a hectic day.

 So I drove to man's house to get some rest after went through a hectic day