Part 10 * what's wrong..? *

OFF'S P.O.V

I went to my car to get my wallet and i saw a car entering my house yard. That little gun was in the car with a man. So he got himself a man already!
Well he's gay anyway! He's talking to the man but whatever none of my business.

 So he got himself a man already!Well he's gay anyway! He's talking to the man but whatever none of my business

I went into the house. So, if that's his boyfriend then how if i just tell him just get out from my house and live with that man. But no. It won't be that easy ! Suddenly i heard a loud thunder and the rain started falling.

It was 12.04 am. What the hell is he doing with that man outside! Having car sex? During heavy rain? I waited for him. 12.15 and he wasn't here. 10.30 still wasn't here. 12.35 and i went outside to see what are they doing at my house!

As i went out i saw no car there and i spotted a body sitting on the ground. He's groaning in pain.

Well that's crazy. What happened to him to sit in the rain like that?  Break up, huh?

I took an umbrella and ran towards him. I grabbed his hand to help him stand. He's shaking due to the coldness. He was too weak until he's nearly faint. I quickly support him with my both hands and carry him into the house bridal style.

 I quickly support him with my both hands and carry him into the house bridal style

I need to let go of the umbrella and yes we both end up wet. Oiiiii jumpol what are you doing?? You've never done this to anyone before. Not even to all the girls you've been hitting on!

I put him on the sofa and i could see his pale face. he was shaking and seems so miserable. i don't know why.. but i feel so sorry for him. I take a comforter and cover his body.

I went to my room to clean myself after what had happened and changed into my 2nd pyjama of the night.

As i lay on the bed, about to sleep. The thoughts about little gun suddenly popped out in my mind. What happened to him? Why does he felt so upset? i've never see him like that before. I've always been so harsh on him but he never been that disappointed.

I'm trying so hard to sleep and i feel the sudden urge for some water. Feeling so thirsty, i took my step to the kitchen. Once i reached the last step of the stairs, i heard gun talking in his sleep. No. He was sobbing.