Part 38 * not ready *

OFF'S P.O.V

I know this is wrong. And i know, the things i've been doing is going to hurt Gun. But i tried, really tried to be more considerate with him. Well, i'm better now to be compared with before. I often raise my voice with him all the time. Yeah. All because of me being stupid for cannot accepting the fact that he is sick and dying. I'm letting it all on him. I expressed my feelings on him. He was the victim ; he didn't do anything wrong. This will never be his fault.

It's not that I'm being mean, but this feelings, i can't help this. It grows faster than i imagine.

With the fact that Mook has changed. Well, she's good. Like really good. She don't dress sexily anymore. Not going to hang out and have sex with any boy she met anymore . She also had been a good listener and a very good friend for me for previous few weeks.

We are friends, still friends. But, she's still with that attitude of her. She wants to keep calling me babe because she used to. Well, i just let it pass and sometimes play along with the nickname. Well, she got blushed every time i did that. I didn't know if she still have feelings for me but we're friends.

I told her everything. Mostly about gun. About our relationship. She've been so understanding since then. She always give me encouragement and moral support. And I'm so thankful for her willingness to be my companion. She was a physiology student and she knew best about this.

She kept on giving me advices on handling gun and always remind me to be careful with my words around Gun.

That's what i'm actually trying to do all the time. But her kindness, distracted my feelings for Gun.

I'm so confused with this, and i really need to hide all this from Gun

I'm so confused with this, and i really need to hide all this from Gun. He'll get hurt for sure if he know this. I'm now trying to patch things with him. I tried to be the best, to give in and yeah be nice to him.

After sending mook to her faculty, i went to mine as start my day usual.
_________________________________________

" Go home first, no need to fetch me i'll be out with girlfriends" ~mook sent me a message.

I went straight home and heard Gun's persistence cough. I tried to find him and he was in the toilet.

" Gun..! " ~Off

I ran towards him as he still vomiting. I could see his tears falling down, because the pain he felt in his throat.

" Hey.. Heyy.. it's okay.. it's okay. You're going to be okay.. " ~Off

I soothed him by gently stroking his back, waited until he was done and i cleaned him up. He surely used out all of his energy by that time.

He clung to me and cried.

" i'm so.. sorry.. " ~Gun

He kept saying sorry, every time he need my help. I know he was feeling guilty, well who doesn't. Previously, It's me who always refused and sighed a lot when helping him. It seems like i was forced to do so. And that's why,.

''It's okay baby.., let's go to sleep first okay? " ~Off

He nodded and i carried him to our bed. His body temperature was high again. Well, his temperature was rarely normal these days as he became weaker day by day.

" Gun... " ~Off

'' Don't you want to go to the hospital ?  " ~Off

" No.. please, i'm not yet ready.. " ~Gun

" Just hang in there, baby. You'll be okay soon. I promise. You'll get better soon okay.. " ~Off

He keep nodding and hugged me tight.

" Papii.. don't leave, stay with me until i fall asleep, please... " ~Gun

"Yess baby... i'm here.. shhh... " ~Off

My tears burst down as he put his face on my chest.  I hugged him back and kissed his hair.

"Sleep baby... sleep... " ~Off

Oh god, how will I live my life without him when the day come.

_________________________________________

Im sorry babiis but I'll end this so soon 🥺 just a reminder here that this are all fictional and i don't intent to trigger anyone nor i want to made anyone feels uncomfortable here 🥺

Im sorry and this has nothing to do with their  in real life issue hehe 💚🥺

Im sorry if my writing is bad, im sorry for taking so much time and im sorry if my story wasn't explained well 😩

I tried and thankyou for keep reading 💚🥺 love you all 💚🥺